Thread: No more cigars, is that humor? LOL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth View Post
    That is kind of true. Most normal folks simply can't comprehent the truley wealthy. The one's who couldn't spend all their money if they tried. $250K is daily pocket cash for those types.
    True wealthy? I don't know - I guess if you measure wealth in money or possessions. I'm making a lot more with my new job then with my old job. A few years ago I would have though somebody making what I make now is rich, but I'm not. Wealth's just a frame of mind. I'm not rich but I'm blessed with a great family and a nice house. I think because of that I'm wealthy.

I've noticed since I first started working that I seem to have more money in my pocket when a republican is president. The past couple of years I blame the Democrat congress. But under the Bush #43 presidency I got a better job and a few pay raises. I don't know how this Obama thing is going to work out but it doesn't seems to be going well. I support some of his policy's like opening trade with Cuba and uh, that's about it. I like how Reagan brought us out of Carter though. Let the people bring us out of this not the government. I'm a republican - you should always be proud of who you are.

Wow, did I just go on a political rant? Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by knightnorth View Post
    True wealthy? I don't know - I guess if you measure wealth in money or possessions. I'm making a lot more with my new job then with my old job. A few years ago I would have though somebody making what I make now is rich, but I'm not. Wealth's just a frame of mind. I'm not rich but I'm blessed with a great family and a nice house. I think because of that I'm wealthy.

I've noticed since I first started working that I seem to have more money in my pocket when a republican is president. The past couple of years I blame the Democrat congress. But under the Bush #43 presidency I got a better job and a few pay raises. I don't know how this Obama thing is going to work out but it doesn't seems to be going well. I support some of his policy's like opening trade with Cuba and uh, that's about it. I like how Reagan brought us out of Carter though. Let the people bring us out of this not the government. I'm a republican - you should always be proud of who you are.

Wow, did I just go on a political rant? Sorry about that.
    Oh, boy... Wait until barry (smokindvm) reads this. You'll know when it happens - there'll be a huge mushroom cloud in the west...

In his world, "Republican" is a ten letter curse word. There's little else you can say that's worse...

Really?

Well, I'll shut up then. I'll respect others. I work in DC with politicians and we seem to blend our differences well with each other. I seem to overstep my bounds when I leave the beltway.

Quote Originally Posted by knightnorth View Post
    Really?

Well, I'll shut up then. I'll respect others. I work in DC with politicians and we seem to blend our differences well with each other. I seem to overstep my bounds when I leave the beltway.
    Oh - you don't have to shut up. No worries... barry's quite confused - but that's okay...

Thread Information