Thread: No more cigars, is that humor? LOL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default No more cigars, is that humor? LOL

I am trying to be humorous about it. I am trying to put a smile on my face.

Since I got laid off, the lady of the house says, no more cigars for you!

My one true pleasure! All I ask is to let me have my Corona!!! I hate this economy.

Sigh. She won't even let be break down a little to buy cheap bundle from catalog.

I am going to try to hold my head high (and try to squirrel away a dollar a week).

Thanks for all you out there for all the good advice and enjoy it, for who knows what tomorrow holds.

Sincerely,

Smokeless.

Blog Entries

Damn, that's a real bitch, sorry to hear it. You didn't have enough stashed away to get you by for a few weeks?

Hmmm.....

One and only post.

Looking for a handout? lol
    America is all about tolerance. We love tolerance, we love the melting pot, and we hate intolerance...

Unless its directed towards a freakin' smoker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CatalystOfChaos View Post
    One and only post.

Looking for a handout? lol
    C'mon, the guy's down on his luck.

Yeah... so was I.

I started working for chacha.com as an independent contractor, made $30 a day. it's not much, but its something.
    America is all about tolerance. We love tolerance, we love the melting pot, and we hate intolerance...

Unless its directed towards a freakin' smoker.

I agree this is pretty tacky for a first post. Don't get me wrong, I feel and pray for all of those out of work or stretching to get by. However, one does not become part of a community by showing up with a sob story on day one. In hard times, the essentials have to be met (food, water, rent, transportation, utilities etc.) Luxuries such as cigars, booze, and entertainment have to take a back seat until things get better. Winter always makes way for Spring! or in other words- This too shall pass.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by gfrlaser View Post
    I am trying to be humorous about it. I am trying to put a smile on my face.

Since I got laid off, the lady of the house says, no more cigars for you!

My one true pleasure! All I ask is to let me have my Corona!!! I hate this economy.

Sigh. She won't even let be break down a little to buy cheap bundle from catalog.

I am going to try to hold my head high (and try to squirrel away a dollar a week).

Thanks for all you out there for all the good advice and enjoy it, for who knows what tomorrow holds.

Sincerely,

Smokeless.
    Not a problem, but an opportunity!!! Don't look at the glass as half empty - view it as half full!!!

All you have to do is move to Nicaragua, Honduras or the Dominican Republic - make application for work at the local cigar factories - and you can smoke free o' charge!!!

...or open a cigar store. Lots of freebies there! There was a guy down in Santo, Texas - Michael Grauman I believe the name was. He was looking to do the same. Sounds like you two oughta pair up - could be dangerous!!!

Thread Information