Thread: In need of a nice ash tray!

Default In need of a nice ash tray!

If anyone could steer me to a place to get a good quality ash tray for a decent price please let me know. I've been looking at some on ebay, but was just wondering where else I could look.

Or if anyone has one they are willing to part with for something let me know too! Thanks!

My favorite ashtray is the Stinky Cigar Ashtray.... I hear the guy who invented it is a real asshole though.... But he sure made a great/useful ashtray
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    My favorite ashtray is the Stinky Cigar Ashtray.... I hear the guy who invented it is a real asshole though.... But he sure made a great/useful ashtray
    The Stinky will hold about 20-30 nubs and the ashes. I smoke on the deck so I let mine fill up completely before I empty it. They are chromed but mine appears to be rusting a bit, like the chrome is very thin in places. IMO for the cost it should be better quality.

Here is one I bought in Vegas. Great for a second ash tray. I am still looking for the sauve dark purple or black ash tray that is a bit unusual, but sophisticated.
    Niagara Falls Baby

Thumbs up

I have two H. Upmann ashtrays that were freebies, years ago, on JR's Cigars. They have some specials with free stuff all the time.

Thread Information