Thread: Cigar roller in NYC

Question Cigar roller in NYC

HI Forum

My first visit to your site, because i am in need of a cigar roller in New York.
    I have some really good and well-stored leaves i want to make cigars out from this summer when going to NYC.

So if anyone know someone in the area of New York, whom is a good cigar roller, i will be very happy to get contact details.

It might sound a little crazy, bringing leaves from Denmark to NYC for making some cigars, but there is a good story behind it, which I wil lshare with the roller-man!

Hope for some help!

thanks

nikolaj

You may find yourself hassled by customs trying to bring agricultural product into the country. Best of luck and welcome to the forums!
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

YEs i thought about this.

But its pure tobacco, not different from the stuff/(tobacco) i have in my cigarets.
    guess i put some in the suitcase, and some in handbag, and some in photocase...

I want to make it in US... -and also smoke it there!

And if customs take it.... i will look for leafs in NYC! any ideas for that?

Quote Originally Posted by FactoredReality View Post
    You may find yourself hassled by customs trying to bring agricultural product into the country. Best of luck and welcome to the forums!

4. Default

Shoot me a PM, I might have some info for you.

Default Hi

THanks

BUt imade this project this summer and had a good amount of fine cigars made in Bronx!
    And no problems with tobacco in and out!

HAppy season!

best
    nik

http://www.lcgcigars.com/

These guys are great rollers.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information