Thread: Cigar and Port Tasting at Tesa in Chicago, May 29th

1. Default Cigar and Port Tasting at Tesa in Chicago, May 29th

Just getting the word out to you guys! If anyone has any information to share with guests about successfully pairing Port with cigars, I would appreciate the feedback.

Era of Elegance and Tesa Cigar Company of Chicago present the latest indulgence in sight, smell, and taste.

Join us on Friday, May 29th from 7-9PM as we explore the world of Port, paired with the rich flavors and aromas of Tesa’s own finely blended cigars.

Hosted at Tesa Cigar Company, 464 N. Halsted Avenue in Chicago, this special one-night event will highlight a selection of Port, aged between 10-30 years. Featured wines will include excellently rated Ruby and Tawny Ports from Vargellas and Panascal vineyards, two of the world’s top Port producers. Furthermore, guests will enjoy premium cigars from Tesa’s own collection of superbly crafted Nicaraguan blends. Hor d’euvres will also be served.

Tickets are $30. Advanced purchase is required. Please contact Paula Sankarsingh at Era of Elegance at 773-574-5410 or paula@eraofelegance.org for tickets and information.

Blog Entries

This sounds like a great time! I'm too far away to attend, but it gives me ideas. I'm good friends with proprietors of a local wine bistro/shop, and would love to be able to present something like this to them.

Let us know how it goes.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Thread Information