Ashauler either you are the type of personality that likes to try and bait people, or you seriously have a reading comprehension deficiency. I'm not going through it again because I'm not the type of personality that gets baited, and I don't have patience for the other kind of people. Re-read my sentence and for the last time, I did not direct my comment about a board, or it's members. I commented on other people's behavior (including yours) here and elsewhere. That simply means the individuals have been behaving poorly (IMO) in multiple places. It does NOT mean anything negative about WHERE they were doing it. So in short, the attempt at riling up members here on the false pretense that they have somehow been insulted is a dead-end. The only people that should take offense(and/or be ashamed IMO) are those that made the rude, insulting, personally attacking remarks about the guy on a personal level.

I understand where you guys are coming from in your respects and feelings for the industry and it's practices. Whether or not anyone breaks your preferred methods I didn't feel some of the hurtful, rude, baiting, etc. remarks made in the various threads were something to be proud of. Whether you think you are 100% right in everything you did (speaking to those that made remarks) bear in mind that other people feel this way.

One question I do have though is - if this guy was so terrible for whatever reasons, why was he not simply banned by the admin(s)? Does this forum simply run by the group consensus in any way they feel?

Ashauler, I will be ignoring all your future posts, I have absolutely no interest in having any further conversations with you.