Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
Well, its been a short stay. I'm sure some of you will be glad to hear I will be leaving this forum as I've found one with people who are much more level headed and mature than the few (I can only speak for the ones I've run into) here. No hard feelings but I know I wasn't in the wrong but trying to explain myself is like talking to deff ears as its obvious no one will give the time of day to a new member here which is too bad.

Take care everyone and remember to lighten up,

Ticker

Geez... That's too bad. You come in - back slap and high five - and then get all butt hurt when someone smacks your butt. Sorry it wasn't wine and roses like you would have expected.

Oh well - you had my curiosity up about your social ignorance and whether or not you would be bright enough to extricate yourself from your precarious position. Now we all know what you're truly made of!!!

You seriously oughta rethink your approach strategy. In this instance, at least, it did not work well. Perhaps if you would have presented yourself in a like manner at the Mother Theresa blog site, it might have worked more in your favor...