Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticker's intro thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    Well, its been a short stay. I'm sure some of you will be glad to hear I will be leaving this forum as I've found one with people who are much more level headed and mature than the few (I can only speak for the ones I've run into) here. No hard feelings but I know I wasn't in the wrong but trying to explain myself is like talking to deff ears as its obvious no one will give the time of day to a new member here which is too bad.

Take care everyone and remember to lighten up,

Ticker

Geez... That's too bad. You come in - back slap and high five - and then get all butt hurt when someone smacks your butt. Sorry it wasn't wine and roses like you would have expected.

Oh well - you had my curiosity up about your social ignorance and whether or not you would be bright enough to extricate yourself from your precarious position. Now we all know what you're truly made of!!!

You seriously oughta rethink your approach strategy. In this instance, at least, it did not work well. Perhaps if you would have presented yourself in a like manner at the Mother Theresa blog site, it might have worked more in your favor...

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Ash, I think you missed the dash of sarcasm sprinkled over Shelby's post...or maybe I'm just reading it how I would have written it.

Blog Entries

Mark, my bad, please accept my apology.

Hey Ticker.....thought you were leaving.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
    ashauler, Ticker

I've simply found another community that has been a little more active and helpful in my experience. I don't plan on jumping back and forth between the two. Anyways, I'm out! Take care everyone, even you Basil.

On another note, I've just ordered a 5 Vegas variety sampler online so I'm anxiously waiting to try them out for the first time. Enjoy your summer and cigars everyone,

Ticker

Blog Entries

By the way you need to ask permission to use the ....:) and before you begin wrapping cigars in smoked meat and get all spiffy on your self I think you need to let us know who you really are? I just think your putting us on to some extent.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Ticker View Post
    I've simply found another community that has been a little more active and helpful in my experience. I don't plan on jumping back and forth between the two. Anyways, I'm out! Take care everyone, even you Basil.

On another note, I've just ordered a 5 Vegas variety sampler online so I'm anxiously waiting to try them out for the first time. Enjoy your summer and cigars everyone,

Ticker

blech i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

7. Default

Way to go motherfuckers,you ran some thin skinned POS off the site. In 2 weeks he will be a mod at puff.com. Somebody needs to PM me a little quicker when some fucktard shows up.

Alpha ,thats funny George

My e-dick is so big it logs me in 30 seconds before I sit down to read the board LOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    blech i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
    Basil

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

9. Default

Holy shit!!! Another fucktard bites the dust.

hey guys.

<_<

>_>

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    hey guys.

<_<

>_>

The Parti Shorts raises his ugly head.

Thread Information