Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
Ok lets get the gun thread back on track.

I finally got off gun restriction this morning and went right back on it 30 min later when she saw the email confirmation and price of my new toy.
I ordered a upper to complete my new AR build 300 AAC blackout and some ammo.
https://sotaarms.com/component/jshop...2/119?Itemid=0

Now that im on gun restriction again im scared to call the local gunsmith up and see if he finished my Rugger P89 I had him put new sights put on it.
"I was felling lazy so I let them do the work". If I walk in the door of a gun shop something will follow me home I just know it.
LOL

I really like that AR upper, it's going to look great on. Definitely take pics and post them here.

I just bought a new scope for my hunting rifle. So I could have more money to spend on cigars, I decided to try a BSA rifle scope after reading a lot of reviews. Here I always thought BSA made only motorcycles. Turns out they've been manufacturing firearms for a long time, bicycle, motorcycles and now scopes. For about $150 I bought a nice 6x24 - 44mm with the adjustable turrets for windage and elevation as well as an adjustable objective lense. I can't wait for it to be delivered!

Oh, my bro came up to visit last Thursday (he's heading home today) and brought his Savage .22 (semi auto) and his 30-06 He got the 3x9 - 40mm that I removed from my main hunting rifle in anticipation of my new scope. We got him all sighted in and now he's all ready for hunting season too. The scope that was on his 30-06 went onto the Savage and I'm quite pleased and impressed with the accuracy of that particular rifle. The gophers back home are going to be most unhappy he's sighted in.........LOL We burned through about 2000 rounds of .22, a couple hundred .45 acp's and 24 30-06.