Thread: Gun Owning Smokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Picked up a few more while on vacation.

Beretta 85 BB excellent condition for a police/military trade in, it still has the white lettering inlay showing.
    Sccy 9mm "disposable guns i buy them as truck guns and bathroom guns that i do not care about" they are the new highpoint but much better gun for the price i actually like the 380 version better than most of my other 380's other than the new Beretta.
    Stoeger Uplander Side by Side Shotgun in 12 gauge, man it has a wide hand guard but i like the way it patterns.

mostly i spent the week topping off my ammo supply and i am still needing 357mg and 300 aac.
    i had help counting ammo and it still took 4 or 5 hrs to inventory it all.
    Hit a few cigar shops while making the rounds so all in all i had a good vacation other than spending to much on ammo.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Yeah, those Sccys are nice guns and closer to the inexpensive side.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Yeah, those Sccys are nice guns and closer to the inexpensive side.
    I pick them up from Palmetto state armory for $149 they screw up the pricing a lot of times one week its over $200 the next $149.
    I hit 2 different PSA stores near me is how i find them cheap one will have them cheap almost every time i visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    I pick them up from Palmetto state armory for $149 they screw up the pricing a lot of times one week its over $200 the next $149.
    I hit 2 different PSA stores near me is how i find them cheap one will have them cheap almost every time i visit.
    Ha! That is a good deal! Best deal in my area is at Rural King for $199.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Ha! That is a good deal! Best deal in my area is at Rural King for $199.

If your looking for a cheap 1911 take a look at ATI i picked up 2 so far for $429 "that is the panic price i have heard they are cheaper" and both were good to go out of the box after i replaced the cheap factory magazines.
    I did not even have to polish the feed ramp or anything just used good magazines, i will be keeping them stock i prefer the old school look.
    I think they are a little better made than Rock island.
    They are a local company Summerville, SC so i may have to go visit them and see what else they make.

Sorry have been gone a long time.

I finally gave up working "well my VA doctor said your going to die if you keep this crap up" went out occupational disability to make him happy and keep from getting killed at work.

Gun collecting is going good i think i have a little over 60 again after i hooked up family members with shot guns, rifles, pistols and ammo.
    My main problem is ammo i have some strange addiction with buying it when i find it, even if i don't have a gun in that caliber now i need a 5.7 pistol.
    I really need a new hobby, something cheaper like off roading my truck or get back in to motorcycles.

Not doing a lot with cigars just occasionally a decent cigar but mostly cheap stuff i chain smoke.

Thread Information