Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
I heard a HUGE, but far away explosion the other night at like 12:30 am. My first thought was "those silly meth heads" then i got my 45 out and put it by my bed.
I broke out the billiard ball cannon on the 4th that started world war 3 my neighbor brought out his can launcher on a AR and some one broke out the tannerite they must have used 5 lbs now that was loud the guy used a glow stick as a target to hit it lol it vaporized.
We live in the town so did not go hog wild on the explosions other then the guy with the tannerite his yard backs up to the woods so got away with shooting it, some how none of us went to jail but the police were circling the block most of the night probably waiting to see what we would do next, the fireworks were week in comparison to what we were doing.

I was using 2 shot glasses of FFF black powder "fff is a black powder pistol powder but my canon is rated for it" tossed in some flower to make a bigger flash and then packed in a few hot dog buns nice and tight.
I had to start aiming the cannon up like a mortar instead of flat so it would not move back every shot damn thing weighs 70lbs but would recoil a foot or so every shot.
I think i need a bigger cannon for next year.