Well I am back from a range trip and gun cleaning day.
I ended up taking 10 guns and had a blast for 4 Hours but spent 5 hours cleaning guns after.

My shoulder is toast that 300 win mag beat the hell out of me "I was using a shooting rest and could not get a good grip on the front of the rifle so it beat the crap out of me 'one handing a 300 win mag". But I am dialed in at 100 yards with the new nikon prostaff 3-9x40 I put on it.

I did get in to a little shooting match with a guy that was on a 5.56 and I was using my 300 AAC at the time making a water bottle dance at 100 yards, he was the winner due to cost per round but I hit it ever shot so did he for 30 rounds each. "We both had the range basically shut down while they all watched" I was praying I did not miss a shot I just could not give up with this guy he was one of them want to be operators with a $1000 scopes and a colt AR 15 and I had a cheap UTG bug buster on my home built AR.

I also shot that 22 short pistol I found in my father in-laws junk draw and it didn't not blow up.
I did not have as good a day with pistols, I was all over the place for some reason.

Its a good thing I was shooting my hand loads today or I would have not been as accurate.