Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
I forgot i picked up a savage axis 6.5 creedmoor the other day , how the hell do you forget you bought a gun?

When my wife was in the hospital for one of her extended stays we were talking about guns and she asked me how many i had, my stupid self told her somewhere between 30 to 50 and then doubled down on stupidity and told her how much ammo i had between 15 to 20k rounds.

Well the day she got out i had to go on a Easter egg hunt looking for all my guns after i found 21 hand guns i gave up and did not even bother looking for long guns i just accepted the ass chewing.
never under any circumstances tell your wife how many guns you have even if she has guns her self.
Sincere condolences Mangy.

I don't have quite your problem. I only have 3 hunting rifles, two shotguns and two .22 rifles. I also have two handguns as well but that's about it for me. Now my hunting partner and good friend is another matter. You and he would get along famously I'm sure. You have him beat in the pistol department, he only has about 10.........but I think he has you beat in the long rifle department. Of course, he did inherit his father's when his dad passed away in 2012 so that almost double his long gun collection!