Thread: Nicaraguan Knife Fight is back!

Default Nicaraguan Knife Fight is back!

Nicaraguan Knife Fight is back!! After waiting for just about a year the crop is finally in...and these beans are wonderful. I’m very pleased to once again being able to offer them again.

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
    (100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
    This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

$12.95 for a pound
    $7.45 for 1/2 pound

plus shipping

If you’d like to grab some of these beans, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

Blog Entries

Do you sell tea?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Do you sell tea?
    Bill are you a big tea drinker?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thanks so much for the orders guys! Packages went out today and more heading out on Friday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Bill are you a big tea drinker?
    Well, not a "big" tea drinker but I drink it rather than coffee. I love the smell of coffee but I can't stand drinking it.

I seldom if ever drink tea though. I was never one of those who needs coffee or tea to wake up in the morning. I like iced tea!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Well, not a "big" tea drinker but I drink it rather than coffee. I love the smell of coffee but I can't stand drinking it.

I seldom if ever drink tea though. I was never one of those who needs coffee or tea to wake up in the morning. I like iced tea!
    I grew up on coffee, started drinking it in 2nd grade. I like tea, but don't really drink it much. I do like iced tea though, its a great summer drink.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Bad news: We've sold out of all the Nicaraguan beans.

Good news: More will be ready this Friday and ready to ship!

It's not too late to place an order.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    Nicaraguan Knife Fight is back!! After waiting for just about a year the crop is finally in...and these beans are wonderful. I’m very pleased to once again being able to offer them again.

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
    (100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
    This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

$12.95 for a pound
    $7.45 for 1/2 pound

plus shipping

If you’d like to grab some of these beans, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

The sale may be over, but Jerry's gotta plenty more where that came from!

Speaking of "being over" - Mr. Jerry's coffee is OVER THE TOP!

Thread Information