Thread: trade?

Default trade?

looking to do a small trade...something between 5-10 cigars. just to try something different. since i'm newer i have no problem shipping first to an established member. let me know.

SMEG since you live on my side of CT I wouldn't be opposed to a trade of some sort. If you're ever going to be in Danbury for work or visting Butheads let me know I live right up the street from there.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Strangely enough I'm heading that way tomorrow around 5. My pops had double knee replacements and is staying in bethel. Let me know what you want to do. Its a nice motorcycle ride going back roads into danbury

heading up to Cape Cod at 7am tomorrow to try and beat out traffic. I'll be back in Danbury next Saturday and am usually around during the evening and weekends. Let me know the next time you make it over this way. Hopefuly you dad's surgery will go smoothly and his recovery is fast and painless.

- Andrew
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

It went well. He's up and walking. He should get back to his house in a couple weeks. Appreciate that. Have a good trip. Let me know when you get back in town.

Mike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SMEG View Post
    looking to do a small trade...something between 5-10 cigars. just to try something different. since i'm newer i have no problem shipping first to an established member. let me know.
    You could always try the newb sampler.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    You could always try the newb sampler.
    ...and I don't think you'll regret it...

The sampler is a good call

Thanks. I sent a private message to the next member on the list. Good call

Glad your Dad's surgery went well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Glad your Dad's surgery went well.

thanks. gonna go pick him up today so he get back to his house

Thread Information