Thread: Sure is quiet around here...

Default Sure is quiet around here...

Kinda spooky, what's everyone doing?

Not as spooky as the Doll House though. We have a security system in an old 3-story "historical land-mark" house that was dedicated totally for the doll collection of the late Millie Seton, the wife of Dr. Stanley Seton (Seton Medical Foundation). No space is wasted. Thousands of dolls from their world travels adorn shelf upon shelf, furniture, peeking out of drawers. They are all staring at you, never blinking or looking away.
    Marty (tech) had to check the system there yesterday. By himself. The alarm panel is way up in the attic of the third floor. He was working on the panel as he noticed the attic door slowly closing behind him. He propped it open and kept working. He quickly finished and wasted no time getting downstairs. Later when he got back to the shop he said "That's the last time I'm working there by myself, you asshole". He scraped one of his ankles when running down the stairs, but it looks more like a tiny bite mark than a scrape.

Sounds like a job for the TAPS team. Anybody else watch Ghost Hunters?

Blog Entries

That reminds me of a local museum we have here in Shreveport.

The Norton Art Gallery has visiting exhibits, but also houses an impressive permanent collection. Within that permanent collection are two exhibits: a comprehensive gun collection, featuring a 1906 Luger pistol, one of three ever made. A gun man like yourself would love it. Across the hall from that collection, is a huge doll collection. It's housed in a room probably twice the size of the gun collection. These aren't small dolls, either. I'd say they are approximately 2 1/2 - 3 feet tall. Don't you think it's fitting?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Sounds like a job for the TAPS team. Anybody else watch Ghost Hunters?
    I've caught this a few times when flipping channels.

Blog Entries

LMAO, DeeDubya!

That poor guy sounds like he's suffered irreparable emotional damage.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I say call taps if nothing else it would be a good story!

Wednesday night its on the scifi channel here it's one of my favorite shows.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information