Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my wifes gonna kill me

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default my wifes gonna kill me

hey guys im looking for a product that when my wife comes home i dont hsave to hear,stop smoking those in the house,any suggestions would help,or i might be single and wont have to worry about it
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

2. Default

I use 1000 MPH duck tape. Takes hours for her to work it off.

do i need to ball up a sock and shove it in her mouth first or blindfold her?
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Iced T Guest

I've never heard of 1000 mph duck tape. Maybe 100 mph duct tape... It sounds better though!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge

ROTLMAO!!!!

Now, where do you get that stuff at...

maybe get one of those air purifiers, Ion i think is what it's called

An air ionizer (or is it atomizer ?) usually does the trick when the lady of the house expresses concern. I've also found that Febreeze works on those occasions you streak with your smoke through the house to grab the phone.

I'd hit the local home depot or such place and ask them, they might be able to help without breaking the bank.
    Life is beautiful, death is peaceful. It's the transition that's bothersome.
    -Isaac Asimov

Ya, I think Radio Shack, or Circuit City or whatever it's called now, has them.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge

Best laugh I've had today man, thanks!!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Get yourself an effusion lamp. One of the best devices a cigar smoker can have. Sure solved my indoor smoking problems big time.

I smoke outside...or at the open garage door. I'd much rather have my wife in the house than have a cigar in the house.
    PCAK

I have only two vices: smoking cigars...

...and lying about having only two vices.

Blog Entries

Good divorce attorneys can be found for a bargain.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

what does the lamp do exactly,how much? thanks
    -Winston Churchill

shes pregnant cat,so it wouldnt be all that cheap at all,thanks though you seem like a real caring guy
    -Winston Churchill

Sit next to a window. Put a box fan in the window pointing outside. Let the fan exhaust the smoke for you!

Personally, I smoke outside, in the garage, or in the basement. I don't like stale smoke in the house either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    shes pregnant cat,so it wouldnt be all that cheap at all,thanks though you seem like a real caring guy
    Child support guidelines are set pretty much by federal mandate these days so the fact that she's pregnant is acutally irrelevant at this point since it's water under the bridge.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

yeah outside is fine now ,but im yhinking when theres a foot of snow and its 10 degrees im not going to want to be out there
    -Winston Churchill

yeah outside is fine now ,but im yhinking when theres a foot of snow and its 10 degrees im not going to want to be out there

That's what I bought a big 'ol torpedo heater for!!!

what does the lamp do exactly,how much? thanks

The effusion lamp burns alcohol based fragrances but not in the ordinary manner. The lamp is filled with the fragrance and a wick inserted. The top of the wick is attached to a small round stone. You light the stone, let the flame burn for a few minutes and then blow out the flame. The stone then remains at 140 degrees without using a flame by way of a catalytic process. The fragrance is drawn up the wick to the stone and then evaporated very quickly. The scent moves through the room like wildfire and kills any cigar smell (any smell) extremely quickly. It covers a wide area too.

The lamps range in price from $18.00 to $65.00 depending on the size and how fancy it is. There are dozens of available fragrances for it. Since I got mine, my wife doesn't complain at all about my smoking indoors. I will admit: however, that I have a unit in my living room wall that pulls smoke out of the room but that doesn't help the smell any. I just ordered another lamp for my office which is in my home and sees a fair amount of cigar smoking.

If you don't want to spend a bunch of money, you can also get an Arango Tobacco Candle or a Lord Byron Smoker's Candle. They are only $6.50 a copy and do a good job. I hope some of this helps.

thanks for the info ill look into the lamp
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information