Thread: Volley Sent Across the Mason-Dixon Line

Thumbs up Volley Sent Across the Mason-Dixon Line

It would seem that some individuals cannot accept the fact that there is no longer a border dispute between Pennsylvania and Maryland. For when I arrived home from work today, I was fortunate to escape, with only minor injuries, the resulting disaster produced by a nefarious package, which was sent to me by an an unscrupulous Marylander. Thankfully I escaped harm, so the situation wasn't quite as scary as the infamous "drive-by pitchforking" injuries I suffered a couple of years back by young, disgruntled Amish youth in protest of 24 hours of airplay of "Amish Paradise".

Thank you Cabaiguan Juan! You made my day and brought a smile to my face when I saw the package.

Nice hit
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

I hope you enjoy them. They are great smokes to have to/at/or from work.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information