Thread: The Hangover

Default The Hangover

By far the funniest movie I have seen in a long time -- I highly recommend it.

I been pondering seeing that. Tell me, is it one of those movies where you see all the funny in the trailer, or is there a lot more than that?
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

I was laughing my ass off the entire movie -- especially during the closing credits. It was 90 minutes of laugh-out-loud entertainment. It may not be everyones type of humor, but if you enjoyed Old School, Superbad ot Forgetting Sarah Marshall, you'll definitely enjoy The Hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanicfish View Post
    I been pondering seeing that. Tell me, is it one of those movies where you see all the funny in the trailer, or is there a lot more than that?

I loved it! zack steals the show. do not watch the extended trailer. i was laughing but not as hard as i would have. my buddies were dying tho. made us wana go to vegas!.....we didn't but i did pick up a bottle of jager for the wknd...and some 'rapers'.

if you like this you gota see I Love You, Man. Best comedy of the the year in my opinion. Hangover is second unless Year One can top it.

Kickass. Superbad damn near killed me with the laughing. I will definitely see it, thanks for the tip.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

Just saw it. HI-Larious!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

It's probably the funniest movie I've seen since Old School. Which makes perfect sense since Old School and The Hangover share the same director (Todd Phillips) so the timing is somewhat the same and so is the humor.
    All my ex's live in Texas.

OMG this was a funny movie...

"wolfpack of 1..."

I was surprised - also surprised by i Love You man

Thread Information