Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you drive?

1. Default

Took some pictures of the redline at lunch:

http://redredline.com

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Took some pictures of the redline at lunch:

http://redredline.com
    I usualy hate.... HATE saturns.... and thus i know nothing about them... didnt know what a redline was untill looking at those picuters....

And after that, SuperChuck, i will tell you now, that looks like a really fun car. Looks like it will be a blast to drive... (it is a 5spd right?)

I like it, might want to take another look at saturns, i havnt given them any respect since i first saw them come out, they just look a bit shady, atleast most of the sadans do. But that redline, looks really cool.

Well, currently I am driving a 2002 Uparmored Humvee that leaks coolant, oil and transmission fluid....refill weekly!!!

My wife is driving my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 4 x 4!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Locard
    Well, currently I am driving a 2002 Uparmored Humvee that leaks coolant, oil and transmission fluid....refill weekly!!!

My wife is driving my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 4 x 4!!!
    Those damn POS Humee's - so damn expensive, and leak all the time... Friggen GM...

Hopefully you won't be driving it much longer - trade it in for a hot shower, nice meal and a clean and comfortable bed!!!

BTW - thanks for driving that POS, but look at it this way - I know it sucks, but it's still better than what the other guys are driving...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Those damn POS Humee's - so damn expensive, and leak all the time... Friggen GM...

Hopefully you won't be driving it much longer - trade it in for a hot shower, nice meal and a clean and comfortable bed!!!

BTW - thanks for driving that POS, but look at it this way - I know it sucks, but it's still better than what the other guys are driving...
    Very true!!! I will have to post a couple of pics on here of what they are driving....that would be funny. Im going back outside the wire this weekend, I will try to get a couple....

I drive a 03' Chevy Colorado Z71. Its an aweomse truck. Its not too big, and its not small. Its a inline 5 cylinder engine so it gets great gas mileage but still has enough power. It has 220HP and 225 torque.

I used to ride a 01' Honda CBR600 F4i till some lady decided to run me over on the freeway. The bike was totaled and she almost totaled me too. One metal plate, 5 screws, and 8 months of physical therapy later, I was finally back to work.

I want to get another bike, but cant afford to get hurt again. Someday down the road Ill buy another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23
    I drive a 03' Chevy Colorado Z71. Its an aweomse truck. Its not too big, and its not small. Its a inline 5 cylinder engine so it gets great gas mileage but still has enough power. It has 220HP and 225 torque.

I used to ride a 01' Honda CBR600 F4i till some lady decided to run me over on the freeway. The bike was totaled and she almost totaled me too. One metal plate, 5 screws, and 8 months of physical therapy later, I was finally back to work.

I want to get another bike, but cant afford to get hurt again. Someday down the road Ill buy another one.

Ouch! My sympathies. I hope you fully recovered. These are the kind of stoies that keep me from seriously considering a Harley.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    1999 Mazda 626

Ms. KayakinBoy just got her new car this past friday:

Don't have our own pic yet, but it's a 06 Honda Pilot. Pretty nice car.

My car however is currently at the shop having a new clutch, tune up, oil change, winshield whipers, oh and two new axles.

We are up to $1,200 and counting for repairs, but I love my car.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Ouch! My sympathies. I hope you fully recovered. These are the kind of stoies that keep me from seriously considering a Harley.
    Yeah for the most part. I still cant do some things with it, like alot of push ups, but it could have been alot worse.

Not a day goes by that I see a bike on the street and regret what happend. I loved every minute I was on my bike and hope to get back on some day.

*bump*

"smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

NSW- Besides driving my Silverado, I would not mind taking these two beauties around the block a few times. Thanks, GC2 for sharing this a few months back:

http://1.magicteapot.com/i/?091828000azil07.jpg#

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

2001 Volvo S80-T6
    2003 Ford Thunderbird

AND!!!

I just got the call about an hour ago to come down and put the order in on my 2007 Shelby GT500 (gonna be just like in the picture!) --- YAHOO!!!

*BUMP*

My new (new to me) 2001 Chevy Blazer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	430  

Thread Information