Thread: Bill, help me with my spelling! PLEASE!

Blog Entries

Default Bill, help me with my spelling! PLEASE!

I was thinking of purchasing some cigars from My Anus. Is there anyone that has bought from them before? Any feedback is appriciated.
    Last edited by Shagaroo; 07-02-2009 at 04:18 PM. Reason: We don't discuss Cuban cigars here..

Your first post is a question about a site that sells cigars that are illegal in the US, which is probably home for the majority of the members on this site? Not a smart move. My feedback for you would be to post and become involved in this fine community, but if you are just here to promote the website, move along please.

Like Irish79 said, we don't discuss sources of Cuban cigars here.

Legal for you or not, it's just not done.

That said, the retailer that you are asking about is located in Hong Kong. HK being well know for fakes.

If you are in a location where ISOMs are legal, there are many better sources of them.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Quote Originally Posted by camzben View Post
    I was thinking of purchasing some cigars from My Anus. Is there anyone that has bought from them before? Any feedback is appriciated.
    It would be cool if you would post an intro, use the search function, and stop being such a dumbass.
    Last edited by Shagaroo; 07-02-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I might be wrong, but isn't this the same web site (different user) that was asked about last week in the thread that Shaggy inadvertently deleted?

I thought it was different. Besides, I doubt Ravi would bother with this nonsense.

Appears to be two different people. Think I finally figured out how to edit the subject without whacking the entire post... Yeah me!

mmm... anus cigars. chocolatey!

(I am so ashamed of myself now... )
    "Celebrate Yourself!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Appears to be two different people. Think I finally figured out how to edit the subject without whacking the entire post... Yeah me!
    LOL - Ya done good!!!

Blog Entries

LMFAO!

Seriously, I bought some cigars from Jonathan Drew's anus a couple times I wouldn't recommend it to even my enemies

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I think I peed my pants! GG thanks!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Default Sorry

My apologies to all. I am new at this discussion forum and did not mean to offend anyone about my anus. I was looking for some conversation. I am sure there are people out there that try to cause problems but this is not my intension.

My apologies to all. I am new at this discussion forum and did not mean to offend anyone about my anus. I was looking for some conversation. I am sure there are people out there that try to cause problems but this is not my intension.
    First rule of any forum...

READ THE RULES!

...and it's "intention"

I'll give you a pass this time... but that's just me.

Edit: Oh yeah... how about an introduction
    Last edited by Shelby07; 07-10-2009 at 10:02 AM.

Not anything you can't recover from providing you don't step on your privates again anytime soon. If you aren't bleeding after the regulars call you out, you did alright and have a chance of fixing things.

Just remember, read more, type less, until you get a feel for how things are run around here.

Thread Information