Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling out Artyman

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Guessing isn't really appropriate. Read the posts. I don't have a dog in this hunt, but people took the time to post and let you know they are upset with you so, you should at least take the time to read what they said.

I would guess that you probably have read every word. Don't know why you wouldn't or why you'd say you didn't.

This just seems like an extension of the flippant and cavalier attitude Ted is referring to in his first post.
    I agree

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Artyman1200 View Post
    I generally didn't read any of the above posts, because I can only guess...

I apologize for bad communication and for not replying to senior members of this board.
    I apologize for not doing things in a timely manner.

The sticks will go out tomorrow once I get a verification from Mark on the addy. This turned out not to be a good time for me to get involved in the pass. I should have exercised better discretion and planning. Yes, there is a total of 12 sticks. I know this has hurt my reputation, but it's not fair to write me off as some douchebag. I screwed up and I admit it.

Dan
    I'd wager some nice cigars that, if you asked, Mark responded........we gonna see a DC# today?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Guessing isn't really appropriate. Read the posts. I don't have a dog in this hunt, but people took the time to post and let you know they are upset with you so, you should at least take the time to read what they said.

I would guess that you probably have read every word. Don't know why you wouldn't or why you'd say you didn't.

This just seems like an extension of the flippant and cavalier attitude Ted is referring to in his first post.
    I read Ted's post and any other post that actually had a point. Being called a 'phucktard' by some internet stranger means nothing to me. Mark has the DC #.

I would like to think this issue is closed. I admitted fault, I apologized, and I understand it's going to take time and work to rebuild a good reputation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    ......we gonna see a DC# today?
    I sent him an addy, and he sent me a DC# today. Was going to try to keep it a secret, and let it be a surprise bomb. I'll keep you updated.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

I read Ted's post and any other post that actually had a point. Being called a 'phucktard' by some internet stranger means nothing to me. Mark has the DC #.

I would like to think this issue is closed. I admitted fault, I apologized, and I understand it's going to take time and work to rebuild a good reputation.

I don't consider any of my FRIENDS on here as "internet strangers" and if that's what you think we are, I suggest you take your shit somewhere else.

If you had been on the other side, you would be slewing the same derogatory remarks.

The issue is not for you to close, with the cavalier attitude you've been showing, it will be some time before this gets laid to rest... Every apology so far has been laden with self serving dribble. you just don't seem to get it.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

lol. You're still not getting it. You blew holes in your own rep and you have only a couple of shreds of cred left. And this was after you were given some of each on credit. Yeah, people come here and are automatically given the benefit of the doubt; no one starts out at zero. But you were given a little extra, simply because you asked. Then you pissed all over it.

The Wall of Shame, the stockade, probation, it doesn't matter what you call it, if you're gonna stick around here, you're going have to endure it or you're going to get culled.

Sure, its only an internet site, but it's one that is fiercely protected from assholes who think they might want to be a part of it and then arrogantly and presumptuously take it for granted.

I'm going to take a stab at "Phucktard": Suspect troll, mooch, thief, and, at the very least, negligent with very little consideration for others. I have to agree. And each of the other posts, and the ones that will surely follow, all actually have a point. You'd do well to take your lumps quietly.

You might like to think the issue is closed, but you would be mistaken. You might get to say how you conduct yourself, but we say when it's over.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I sent him an addy, and he sent me a DC# today. Was going to try to keep it a secret, and let it be a surprise bomb. I'll keep you updated.
    By all means, keep the spirit of the pass intact and let some lucky bastid have a surprise.

Artyman,
    This all could have been avoided........when the package arrives I will post a visitor msg to your profile modifying my thief comment.

Should you follow thru and truly send the package, my judgment will have been proven incorrect, and my apology (for the thief comment) will be forthcoming.
    Last edited by ashauler; 07-02-2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    lol. You're still not getting it...... you were given a little extra, simply because you asked. Then you pissed all over it.

..... "Phucktard": Suspect troll, mooch, thief, and, at the very least, negligent with very little consideration for others. ....

You might like to think the issue is closed, but you would be mistaken. You might get to say how you conduct yourself, but we say when it's over.

Because we gave it to you.

Phucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Because we gave it to you.

Phucktard.
    lmfao!!! My kid just made smoothies. Now there's some in my 'stache and on the keyboard.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Well, handle it as you like. It's your funeral. I would think you've been around here long enough to know that what you're doing isn't the best way to warm hearts around here.

Thread Information