Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the allure?

Blog Entries

No allure here. I've gotten buzzed from La Aurora 1495's, from cigars with draws that were too tight, and simply from smoking too many cigars in a row.

Echoing the advice of others......smoke slower.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TravPSU View Post
    I hate to admit it but it happened to me the other night. I didn't eat any supper except for an ice cream cone and drank a few beers with my cigar later that night (it was a Romeo y Julieta, reason why I don't want to admit it is because its not a strong cigar and I don't want to appear weak amongst the real men here). I went to bed and woke up an hour later feeling extremely sick to my stomach. Had no idea what could have caused it because a cigar never affected me like that before. Now I think it was the cigar.

I'm hesitant to try a RyJ again because of this, but I did enjoy the cigar. I'm hoping I got sick because I didn't eat supper (and not that I'm a weakling)

EDIT: I guess I should add that I did not enjoy this and has no allure for me. In case you couldn't tell.
    I had a padilla that knocked me for a loop. I had it with and at a mealtime. It was a good cigar, but I think the problem was that I inhaled the smoke some, and that must have really bugged me. Did you inhale? That may have been the problem.
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information