Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Default Dreams

I want to know what people dream about. What do you want to happen once before you go out of this Mortal World?

Here is mine:

I was 40 when my son was born, so if I make it to 100, he will be 60. This I want to see. And on my 100th Birthday, I want my son to be my CoPilot as we fly this:

1960 Piper Aztec (it will be 100 as well) from LA to NY.

I have a lot of work to do if I am to get this worn out, Fat A$$ of a Carcass of mine to make it to 100.

I figure if I get "some" exercise once in a while, drink more "good" Booze and smoke "more" Cuban Cigars , I just might make it.

That is my Life Time Dream, your turn...

Last edited by Purobrat; 06-26-2005 at 11:03 PM.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default dream

my dream is for my child on the way too get to know my grandparents(wonderful peopl),and not to die before 50,guess thats not asking too much
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Dreams,
    To grow old enough to see my Grand children, My kids are 6&4 yrs and 2mo. so I'm looking for a long life.
    I also want to get a ferarri and blow the doors off of it on the NJ Turnpike.
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

i want to find a drummer that doesn't suck at the drums or life. and to play my songs for an audience of at least 10,000 people that are their to hear my music. i could die happy. playing on stage (especially singing) is better than sex. better than anything

My most recent dream? Well, my stepson came home and I told him I was turning his damn cel phone off till he stopped acting like a major league asshole. We got into it and he punctuated the discussion by punching me in the nose. I called the cops and four large burly officers showed up and used his weeny ass as a hacky sack after he got smart with them. Then they arrested him.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Cigar Baka,
    Funny stuff man.
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    My most recent dream? Well, my stepson came home and I told him I was turning his damn cel phone off till he stopped acting like a major league asshole. We got into it and he punctuated the discussion by punching me in the nose. I called the cops and four large burly officers showed up and used his weeny ass as a hacky sack after he got smart with them. Then they arrested him.

Why? They're ENTITLED to all those goodies - cell phones, video games, TV, Internet, cars... And who are you to tell them they're not!!! How DARE you turn off his cell phone!!! Are you out of your friggen mind!!!

Your job is to go out and buy and pay for that stuff for them - and not bitch about it - they don't want to hear it!!!

Can you tell I also have teenaged children and I'm a little cynical?

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    your son punched you in the nose?! that's horrible! i would never have done that to my dad. but that's pretty crappy you called the cops on him. you should've popped him backed and laid his ass out. but then again, he could call the cops and get you arrested.........

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    your son punched you in the nose?! that's horrible! i would never have done that to my dad. but that's pretty crappy you called the cops on him. you should've popped him backed and laid his ass out. but then again, he could call the cops and get you arrested.........

...pretty crappy he called the cops on him??? Seems to me it's pretty crappy the stepson doesn't very much appreciate or respect where his meals are coming front. I say to stop son...

Punch step dad over shutting the cell phone off... Sounds about right to me...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    ...pretty crappy he called the cops on him??? Seems to me it's pretty crappy the stepson doesn't very much appreciate or respect where his meals are coming front. I say to stop son...

Punch step dad over shutting the cell phone off... Sounds about right to me...
    i was joking leading up to saying to lay his ass out. i totally agree with you! i'd let my dad hit me before i'd ever lay a hand on my dad.

sarcasm is hard on the internet.

My dad has never hit me like he would another man. And even now that we are getting to that point in life that physically I probably can take him, something still tells me he would kick my ass. lol

Not to mention all the people who would be in line to beat the crap out of me for disrespecting my father (IE my uncles, my mother, my grandmother...lol).

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I'd have to say there are only a few situations where you'd be allowed to hit your father, and getting your cellphone taken away from you isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    I'd have to say there are only a few situations where you'd be allowed to hit your father, and getting your cellphone taken away from you isn't one of them.

BINGO!!!

Blog Entries

I think you guys are missing a key part of cigar no baka's post:

My most recent dream?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I think you guys are missing a key part of cigar no baka's post:
    wow. wonder where that was hiding.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    wow. wonder where that was hiding.....
    LMAO!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

17. Default

I worked a domestic where a son came home and found his dad in bed with his girlfriend. The son beat the crap out of him. I told the son he did what I would have did. Then I locked the son's ass up. The law is the law.

Many more strange stories arre running around in my head. My job is the greatest show on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I worked a domestic where a son came home and found his dad in bed with his girlfriend. The son beat the crap out of him. I told the son he did what I would have did. Then I locked the son's ass up. The law is the law.

Many more strange stories arre running around in my head. My job is the greatest show on earth.

Since your from West Tennessee wasn't that the sons sister or at least cousin?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Since your from West Tennessee wasn't that the sons sister or at least cousin?
    That reminds me of a song by my favorite band, "The Fools" where they sing about a guy from "Buttpoke, Tennessee" and the name of the song is "She's my grandma, she's my mother, she's my wife"

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

20. Default

What is wrong with Buttpoke, Tennessee. It is one hell of a nice place.

By ther way, I'm just 20 miles away from Nutbush, Tennesee...Home of Tina Turner.

A CHURCH HOUSE GIN HOUSE
    A SCHOOL HOUSE OUT HOUSE
    ON HIGHWAY NUMBER NINETEEN
    THE PEOPLE KEEP THE CITY CLEAN
    THEY CALL IT NUTBUSH
    CALL IT NUTBUSH CITY LIMITS

Thread Information