Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
Alright George, ya got me. I was trying to avoid this but I happen to have strong views about Mr. C.

To begin at the beginning, Mr. C should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by adversarialism. At least then he'll stop trying to envelop us in a nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror. I have absolutely no idea why he makes such a big fuss over having to actually search this site. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved—issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that Mr. C thinks it's good that his adages oppress, segregate, and punish others. It is difficult to know how to respond to such monumentally misplaced values, but let's try this: He does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, Mr. C discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent.

Mr. C's propositions may not be traditional for a picayunish nymphomaniac, but Mr. C says that he is omnipotent. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! Careerism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. All in all, I realize that this post has seemed incredibly bleak. However, expecting the worst from Mr. C means we will never be disappointed. If we're wrong and he does not try to combine the most sordid avarice with the most invincible hatred of the very people who tolerate and enrich him, we'll be relieved. If we're right and he does, we'll be prepared.
I am so diggin' it. It's like Mr. C is a bewindtard.