View Poll Results: Is PuroBrat a mooch...

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, most definitely - he's the mooch of the highest order!

18 66.67%
  • No, I think he's grossly misunderstood

2 7.41%
  • I'm not sure. It's really hard to tell either way.

7 25.93%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is PuroBrat a mooch?

Blog Entries

I missed that too George. PuroMooch is talking in circles again.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    For what?

Were some kind of copyright laws violated?

I do remember that in the user agreement that Hex CANNOT disclose other member's IP addresses to anyone else. If he does that, he's in trouble.

Posts under "PuroBrat" sure look like the real thing to me. As a matter of fact, they are almost if not identical to his posts on other boards.

I wonder if "TheRealPurobrat" is not the "imposter" or are they BOTH really PuroBrat? Are NEITHER of them really the REAL Purobrat.

Does any of this matter anyway?
    hex can tell us which two members have the same IP. not their actual IP, i believe. i was thinking it would prove it really was him. which i thought it was mostly based on all of his posts before he started playing the 'pity me' game. now, i'm not so sure.........

Blog Entries

Will the REAL PuroMooch either:

1. Please stand up

OR

2. Please leave

Drake's got a point, I think the IP addys for PuroBrat & TheRealPuroBrat are the same.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

ok, ok. i'm the REAL purobrat. the other two are imposters

No! I'm Santa Claus!

Sorry.. wrong movie...

Seriously, though... an end needs to be brought to this.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Purobrat (Michael) is and will always be a mooch! He's been run off of just about every cigar board around because of that, amoung other things.

Fock off PB, nobody gives a rat's ass what you think anyway!

PuroBrat at Cigar Utopia (http://www.cigarutopia.com/cu-forums...d=7005&start=1):

Hello CU. I am new here, but am a member at several other boards and have been smoking gars for about 7 years (This time, long story). I find I like a lot of the cheaper stuff (financial habit I guess) but love the occasional Dark Side diversion and Premo to Super Premo, when available. I am a Padron Slut and a Fuente whore (like who isn't, right)

I look forward to getting to know how this board works :)

Hello to some of the guys I recognize from CPass as well ;)
    Posted 01/07/2005 - blatant mooch attempt... 1st and ONLY post...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

this is better than a soap opera,we now have an evil twin cant wait to see the nnext plot twist
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    I agree, whoever is posting here as Purobrat is probably posting as themself as well. I would compare IPs if I had access and out the .
    Yep, and they should be banned for clearly attempting to disrupt the board. The "original" PB is a fraud. PB told me that he never registered here two days after "PB" the original signed up-simple fact.
    Last edited by SFG75; 06-28-2005 at 03:38 PM.

10. Default

Uh Oh somebody's gonna be getting a "strike" next to their name .LMFAO
    The older I get ,the better I was

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Uh Oh somebody's gonna be getting a "strike" next to their name .LMFAO
    LOL-Perhaps your right, but it's truly sad that someone would act like a poser just for kicks. This is something that bored 17 year olds do.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Yep, and they should be banned for clearly attempting to disrupt the board. The "original" PB is a fraud. PB told me that he never registered here two days after "PB" the original signed up-simple fact.
    Tell us what you REALLY think, Scotty... You should be a mod!

Whoever that "PuroBrat" is really is disrupting the board - this place is definitely in a shambles because of him!!!

Actually, if the REAL PB was here, this place would be in a shambles so maybe we SHOULD ban him before he comes here...

I think this whole situation actually is rather funny and pathetic at the same time... PB is definitely nothing more than a friggen pathetic psychotic mooch... And Scotty is there to defend him... Oh, great...

LOL-Perhaps your right, but it's truly sad that someone would act like a poser just for kicks. This is something that bored 17 year olds do.

STFU Scrotum

Blog Entries

YOU should be banned Scroto. After all you ONLY came here to disrupt the board to defend your butt buddy Blodick. Oh wait, you've now realized I weas right and he is indeed a no good piece of $hit. On second thought you should be banned for shear stupidity for coming here, disrupting the board to DEFEND A SCAMMER.

Too bad you have no say over who should be banned huh Scroto? Feel free to continue to state your opinions because when you do it only results in MORE people thinking your an egotistical, pigheaded jerkoff.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Hex could tell in a few minutes if Purobrat and realpurobrat are the same. Just check the ip address from the post. They should all be loged. Since they where both posting the same day. If the Ip's are close then he was just using pc's in the same network trying to fool everyone.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    STFU Scrotum
    So you are for people pulling juvenile pranks?

Quote Originally Posted by 8-5-8
    Seriously, though... an end needs to be brought to this.
    been through this before....that's wishful thinking 8-5-8....just try to relax and enjoy the ride.

I have learned my lesson at trying to "help" resolve these kinds of issues.

I have to admit though...this one is pretty funny...kinda like a bad Columbo movie. We've got mystery, drama, and comedy all rolled into one.

So you are for people pulling juvenile pranks?

Scotty, Scotty, Scotty... You and I both know it goes a LITTLE deeper than that... CARTHAGO DELENDA EST

Do you REALLY want to go there....
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-29-2005 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    been through this before....that's wishful thinking 8-5-8....just try to relax and enjoy the ride.

I have learned my lesson at trying to "help" resolve these kinds of issues.

I have to admit though...this one is pretty funny...kinda like a bad Columbo movie. We've got mystery, drama, and comedy all rolled into one.
    Yep - sit back and enjoy the ride!!! While these kinds of things appear to be outwardly ugly, they are normal growing pains kind of stuff...

There are boards set up on the net, to get away from other boards BS - which to ME is BS. You've got guys on the net that no matter where they go are a pariah. They establish themselves on the NEW board as a "nice" guy and it sometimes takes months and months to realize they ARE a pariah. It would be really nice if they came to the new board with a sign hanging on their avatar "PARIAN" so you could spot them more easily...

Just think of this situation as a service provided to you by more experienced BOTL's who are trying to rid the net of the pariah's - kinda like calling in the Orkin man. It stinks for a while while the bug joice works, but afterwards it's nice not to be bothered by the cockroaches running around.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Yep - sit back and enjoy the ride!!! While these kinds of things appear to be outwardly ugly, they are normal growing pains kind of stuff...

There are boards set up on the net, to get away from other boards BS - which to ME is BS. You've got guys on the net that no matter where they go are a pariah. They establish themselves on the NEW board as a "nice" guy and it sometimes takes months and months to realize they ARE a pariah. It would be really nice if they came to the new board with a sign hanging on their avatar "PARIAN" so you could spot them more easily...

Just think of this situation as a service provided to you by more experienced BOTL's who are trying to rid the net of the pariah's - kinda like calling in the Orkin man. It stinks for a while while the bug joice works, but afterwards it's nice not to be bothered by the cockroaches running around.

hey George...not to break your rhythm here....but what exactly is "bug joice"?

Thread Information