Thread: Thick as Thieves (The Code)

Default Thick as Thieves (The Code)

Watched Thick as Thieves (or The Code, I forget which title they used) last night.

It was a mediocre movie. I couldn't suspend my disbelief on some of the stuff. Morgan Freeman did a great job, as usual. Andtonio Banderas was forgettable. Radha Mitchell (who played Alexandra) was easy on the eyes.

The whole movie was kind of slow while building up to a slight twist of an ending. It was predictable. By far not the best heist movie but it might be worth a rent.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Quote Originally Posted by TravPSU View Post
    Watched Thick as Thieves (or The Code, I forget which title they used) last night.

It was a mediocre movie. I couldn't suspend my disbelief on some of the stuff. Morgan Freeman did a great job, as usual. Andtonio Banderas was forgettable. Radha Mitchell (who played Alexandra) was easy on the eyes.

The whole movie was kind of slow while building up to a slight twist of an ending. It was predictable. By far not the best heist movie but it might be worth a rent.
    Only as long as only rent it from a Redbox type $1 kiosk!!!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Rugbysh9 View Post
    Only as long as only rent it from a Redbox type $1 kiosk!!!
    Yeah, that's what my brother did. That or Netflix.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Thread Information