Thread: Tick tick tick tick...

Default Tick tick tick tick...

BOOM!

Mrtr33 and I worked out a deal for some empty boxes for my coolerdor and they arrived today. I should have known something was fishy when I heard the box ticking. I opened it up and my jaw hit the floor when the bomb went off. Wow, too kind. I can't get over the generosity of the people on this board. You guys really look out for one another.

Thanks once again, Mrtr33!
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Blog Entries

Are those boxes going to work out? Hope so.

Enjoy.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Yeah, they are perfect. My coolerdor doesn't look so empty now. Just have to work on filling those boxes up.

Trav, I jsut got my coolerdor set up and need to post some pics, want to share some of yours?
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Yeah, I'll post some pics tomorrow if I remember. It's still a work in progress. I keep coming up with ideas for it and can't settle on what I want to do. Right now it's just a bunch of cigar boxes in a cooler with some beads.

Thread Information