Thread: Alec Bradley SCR

Default Alec Bradley SCR

Churchill 48x7

Let me first state how upset I was to hear the Havana Sun Grown line was no longer in production:smiley. 19: That was my favorite stick I loved the spicy mild/med flavor it made my socks roll up and down as I smoked them.

This SCR is just as good as but no spice I have yet to develop a pallet that I can distinguish all the subtle tastes and nuances I just know this is another great stick from Alec Bradley. It's a medium/full but more medium flavor that is consistant thruout never did it pick up flavor not even down to the nub. It has a great subtle sweet flavor kinda nutty and fruity the shop only had the Churchill I would like to try a Robusto as well definately try this one if you see it in your local shop. I think this is better than the Tempus and the Maxx IMO.

One again pardon the crude review get your hands on this stick you won't be disappointed especially any of the guys out there new to cigars this will be one of your favs
    Occupation Foole

Blog Entries

I think I'm in the minority here, but I personally didn't really enjoy the Tempus so I haven't had a huge desire to go back to Alec Bradley, but the SCR has piqued my interest.

Crude or not, thanks for the review!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

CW thanks for the review. I picked up a box as soon as the local B&M got them in. They've been resting comfortably for the last 4 weeks in the humi. The only one I tried was the one the rep gave me to try the night I picked up the box. I got the robustos only becase I usually don't have 2 hours to enjoy a stick. Now I'm even more amped to try sit out on the patio and smoke a few.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Thread Information