I'm going to do another contest for some of the Petrus Reposado No. 7000 that I recently won on cbid and maybe some of the others I got off cbid. And this time I put it in the correct forum!

Rules
1. Can't be an asshat (majority ruling on who is an asshat or not).
2. Each person can only list 6 countries. So that means one post with 6 countries listed. Please no edits unless I say there can be.
3. Winner(s) decided by me and only me.
4. Only guesses made before Monday are valid (so before the stroke of midnight on Sunday).
5. I kindly request that if you have won one of my contests in the past that you do not participate. I would like to spread the love around.

Okay, the winner will be the first person that can correctly guess which countries I have visited or the person that guess the most correctly.

I have been to 8 countries (other than the USA) that I can remember, two of which have been Canada and Mexico (so those don't count so that leaves 6 countries to guess). I have been on 4 out of the 7 continents (I'll give you another hint, I haven't been to Antarctica... yet).

Good luck!

(I hope this one goes smoother than my last one. I hope I worded it well enough so I don't have to make any edits and confuse people more than they already are .)