Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THEGODsmegALLAH

Blog Entries

Default THEGODsmegALLAH

Please explain what your nick means.

2. Default

The is an adjective

God is what Christians worship

smeg is short for smegma,the cheese that grows under the foreskin of an uncircumsided dick if you are TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WASH YOUR DICK

allah is the fucked up piece of shit camel humpers worship

looks like we have a unwashed dick camel humping fucktard
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Folks, you just can't get any better than that....

4. Default

The guy has taken my thin blue line avatar and made it his profile pic. I wonder who this really is?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    The is an adjective

God is what Christians worship

smeg is short for smegma,the cheese that grows under the foreskin of an uncircumsided dick if you are TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WASH YOUR DICK

allah is the fucked up piece of shit camel humpers worship

see, I though that was dick cheese... either way...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

And he is from Conn. and works in a municipality?

!!!!!
    Last edited by SMEG; 07-25-2009 at 06:27 PM.

... This one's going to end well; I just have a feeling.

already sent the request for the name change. it will be changed soon. i do appologize to all that were offended by the name. i meant no disrespect to anyone, just had it for a really long time and didn't think anything of it. sorry. i enjoy the site. i think its one of the best cigar forums out there.

i'll start over. i'm new here. looking to gain as much knowledge from others sucesses and failures when it comes to cigars. 26 from CT. i work in law enforcement and have been doing it for about 3 years. love the site. sorry we all started off on the wrong foot.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODsmegALLAH View Post
    already sent the request for the name change. it will be changed soon. i do appologize to all that were offended by the name. i meant no disrespect to anyone, just had it for a really long time and didn't think anything of it. sorry. i enjoy the site. i think its one of the best cigar forums out there.

i'll start over. i'm new here. looking to gain as much knowledge from others sucesses and failures when it comes to cigars. 26 from CT. i work in law enforcement and have been doing it for about 3 years. love the site. sorry we all started off on the wrong foot.
    That's better...What do you do in law enforcement. I'm a patrol shift sergeant in West Tennessee.

Well, cool. Here's hopin' you don't shorten it to just "smeg". I'm jus' sayin'.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Oh, crap... Not ANOTHER one in law enforcement...

I still loved it after 3 years. But, 27 years was enough for me!!!

I've gone off to bigger and better things!

BTW - Watch out for CoventryCat - he's out your way (Chaplin) and loves to drive the politicians nuts.
    Last edited by ggiese; 07-25-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Username has been changed to SMEG as requested.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Well, cool. Here's hopin' you don't shorten it to just "smeg". I'm jus' sayin'.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I have to keep some of the old name. Smeg is part of my last name so it works.

16. Default

I like it
    The older I get ,the better I was

what do you do now ggiese? you guys ever get burnt out?

Quote Originally Posted by SMEG View Post
    what do you do now ggiese? you guys ever get burnt out?
    Long story - but I now work in corporate security for a rather large global HR consulting firm. Finally making the money I thought I deserved, doing all the work I never thought I'd do...

But I want to return to the relative safety of the street - where I had a certain measure of peace and quiet. Truly - I long for the days of riding around in a squad car - with my sgt. on my ass because I wasn't meeting "performance standards"..

I was lucky - I never got "burnt out" with the job. I left at a time it was easy for me to leave - and I miss it at times - but I was not burnt out. I worry, though - that my new job will burn me out. My commitments are MUCH more than working the street...

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post

Truly - I long for the days of riding around in a squad car - with my sgt. on my ass because I wasn't meeting "performance standards"..
    Hell...This sarge will be glad to ride your ass. I expect you to start meeting standards...Right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Hell...This sarge will be glad to ride your ass. I expect you to start meeting standards...Right now.

Thread Information