Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for getting smoke off clothes

1. Default Suggestions for getting smoke off clothes

I'll come home some nights smelling like cigar, and my friends dont smoke- they are getting irritated. Any suggestions on how to prevent the bad (yet SO good!) smell off my clothes? I only smoke outside so the wind doesn't help either

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

washing machine +soap
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

3. Default

im talkin about RIGHT after i am done smokin- i always use washer- thats my bestfriend

tell your friend to deal with it!

Get freinds that are less easily irritated.

Seriously though, what are they, your wife? I'd tell them if they want to nag you like that they need to go change into a skirt and shave their legs first! Ask them as much and I bet that will be the last you hear of it.

If you're not sleeping with them and still insist upon catering to them , wash your hands and face and spritz your clothing with Febreeze. Another way to help is to ride with the windows down and air yourself out.

Febreeze works pretty well....

Blog Entries

Get new friends
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Seriously though, what are they, your wife? I'd tell them if they want to nag you like that they need to go change into a skirt and shave their legs first! Ask them as much and I bet that will be the last you hear of it.

-=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

Quote Originally Posted by spncr2006
    im talkin about RIGHT after i am done smokin- i always use washer- thats my bestfriend
    Try Axe body spray, it can mask just about anything except a nice ripe end-your-mariage fart or clothing that has gone unwashed for weeks on end of endless sweating.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Yeah thats it . . . spray yourself with body spray so you smell all nice and pretty before going home to your roommates. Be sure you have clean underwear on and your breath is fresh too.

WTF is up with your roommates? Do you pay rent? Do you pay the bills too? And you said you are not smoking inside. Next thing they are going to say "B!tch, go make me turkey pot pie!"

I agree with CCat and the others - GET NEW ROOMMATES/FRIENDS
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    Yeah thats it . . . spray yourself with body spray so you smell all nice and pretty before going home to your roommates. Be sure you have clean underwear on and your breath is fresh too.

WTF is up with your roommates? Do you pay rent? Do you pay the bills too? And you said you are not smoking inside. Next thing they are going to say "B!tch, go make me turkey pot pie!"

Damn thats funny, I wouldn't use Axe body spray if my life depended on it, but my girly-man stepson douses himself in it and smells like a cheap New Orleans whore. Good old deodorant is enough for me.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

If your roommates are FEMALE, extremely hot and putting out on a regular basis then by all means find some method of getting the smell off of you. Otherwise BE A FUCKING MAN!!! Tell them to go screw themselves!

Just my .02

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

yeahpot pie sounds good get your ass in the kitchen j/k
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I agree with these guys. the correct answer is .

Unless getting laid is involve, tell these guys to kiss your ass....and if getting laid IS involved...I don't want to hear about it.

15. Default

alright... in all honesty- its my parents that i am scared about

Quote Originally Posted by spncr2006
    alright... in all honesty- its my parents that i am scared about
    i do understand that, though. i was the same way in high school with cigarettes. just give yourself plenty of time to air out and keep some febreeze in your car. if they ask, just say some of your friends were smoking. how old are you, anyway?

17. Default

In which case you: A) Are too young to be smoking anyway, B) Need to tell them that you are smoking because you are now a man and can tell them these things C) Change parents D) Move out.

Good luck.

Well, that's more understandable. With that said, be warned, it's almost impossible to completely remove the smell of smoke from yourself to the point where a non-smoker in close proximity won't detect it.

Your best bet is still to wash your hands/face, air yourself out on the drive home, and apply febreeze.

Your next problem will be that they are suspicious of why you reek of Febreeze.

All in all. Your best bet is honesty if you're 18 and to not smoke if you're underage.

19. Default

I wholeheartedly agree with Kenyth. (And I don't mean it in a patronising way!!!!). You can either do as described above which in my mind will completely ruins the whole point of smoking a cigar (which is, after all, to relax) or tell your parents.

Do you even drive Spencer? At no point did I see that stated. I think everyone is assuming it
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information