Thursday, Woman comes home and convinces me that it really does make since to buy a house and that it is financially feasible. After she shows me why she is right, and where my preconceived notions were wrong, the house/realtor/pre-approval search began. So we have filled out the forms for the pre-approval process, got in contact with our realtor, and have already been to a few open houses this past weekend. We visited one house Sunday which we would love to own, so hopefully we can take our agent there Today/Tomorrow to get her opinion. The parents are already asking if they can stay in our new house. We have told them we would love to continue that conversation ONCE we buy a house. Got to love mothers- they are already trying to talk us into turning every room into a bed room just so they have a place to stay!

Paralleling this, we entered the weekend with the goal of coming out of it with new golf clubs. Saturday, I was fitted (3 times by 3 different stores- (kind of funny when I hit the last store and told the fitter what a good starting point would be). I left the last store with them ordering a set of Ping G-10s, 3 through PW. I am the exception in many aspects, but certainly when it comes to my view of a 3 iron- I can hit that sucker. Woman fell in love with some Ping graphite demo clubs which were just allowed to be sold and there we went. I'm envious that she has hers now, while I'm a week away.

The best part about all of this is that I love deals and the wife is fairly thrifty, and in both of these cases, we are/have been able to take advantage of serious discounts, savings, credits and kickbacks. Our planets are aligning.