Thread: Your favorite Carlos Torano - Local Event Tonight - Suggestions Appreciated

Blog Entries

Default Your favorite Carlos Torano - Local Event Tonight - Suggestions Appreciated

Hello all,

My favorite smoke shop is having a Carlos Torano event tonight. I tried my first CT today and it was OK.
    Nothing I would go out of my way to buy again , however, I would not turn one down either. Just an OK smoke IMHO. It was a CT Signature Collection Maduro. Like I mentioned, a *decent* smoke. Nothing special. Consistent all the way through , not spicy at all, like a bitter cocoa taste to me. Got a little stronger during the last 3rd. Other than getting stronger at the end nothing really changed. Not that that is a BAD thing.

I just do not want the ONE cigar to stop me from trying another CT (or two ) that are possibly much better. They were setting up and have an extensive line of cigars as I am sure you all know. They will probably have some good deals on the box prices so I am wanting to go back tonight and try another stick or two and maybe purchase a box.

I generally like a medium to full bodied smoke and mostly maduros but I am branching out and trying a lot of different cigars now and not just sticking with maduros.

Suggestions Welome: What is your personal favorite CT?

Thanks
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

I like the exodus 1959 robusto. I've had the casa torano and I wasn't that impressed

Blog Entries

Signature
    Exodus 1959
    Virtuoso

Blog Entries

Well this worked out well.

I had to leave before anyone posted a response so I tried the Exodus 1959 Double Corona and ended with a 24 count box. Great smoke IMHO. I met Carlos Toranos and spent about 30 minutes talking with him. What a great guy. It was a good time. The event was well worth a full report. Coming soon to a THREAD near you. Now I am going to spend some time with my woman. Later Gents.
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Thread Information