Thread: Back from vacation, back in the sandbox

Default Back from vacation, back in the sandbox

Hey folks,

Figured I'd post and let you guys know I'm back online. I took my once a year vacation from the sandbox and didn't even touch a computer while I was home, but it was well worth it.

I finally got a chance to drive my new truck, see my new house, and smoke not only IN my garage but also on my patio. There is definately a flavor change smoking a cigar in a cooler climate from what I've smoked here in Iraq, and it made the experience even more enjoyable. I really didn't try anything new as I was more interested in what I was missing in flavor, and I was amazed at how much I was missing.

I did bring back some good cigars for the soldiers that I smoke with regularly more as an "end of their deployment" gift ....... some Casa Magna's in various lengths from a local B&M that I found in Boise. The owner jokingly asked me if I was buying out all of his stock of the Casa Magna's (I almost did) and then when I told him who would be getting these cigars he was incredibly generous and gave me a rather decent percentage off the sale and thanked me for buying them for these guys.

It goes without saying that I will be going back to this store for more of my cigar needs in the future.

Kris

Blog Entries

Sounds like you had some good time off. Hopefully you'll be able to come home for good in the near future. Stay safe!!

Good luck my friend and stay safe!

Thread Information