Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are ya gonna miss me.... ??

Default Are ya gonna miss me.... ??

OK guys and girls...... I'm headed out on vacation. Packed two motorcycles into the trailer, all of our stuff into the back of my pickup. My wife, myself and another couple are headed out west. First real trip for all four of us past Pennsylvania.

This is where we are headed....... Indiana (Notre Dame), Milwaukee (Harley Factory), Sturgis, S.D., Yellowstone National Park, Somewhere down thru the Colorado area and then into Missourri. Gonna be gone a month. Sorry I could not set up a few meetings with anybody but I'm not gonna be alone.

Everybody try to behave themselves here and I'll see ya when I get back. My buddy is bringing his laptop. so if I can steal it away for a few hours I'll check in on you guys...... Have a great rest of the summer !!!!!!!

PS..... of course I packed cigars...... Thank goodness for the 32 count Cigar Caddy...... Holds about 60 smokes very nicely...

have a good time man

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    OK guys and girls...... I'm headed out on vacation. Packed two motorcycles into the trailer, all of our stuff into the back of my pickup. My wife, myself and another couple are headed out west. First real trip for all four of us past Pennsylvania.

This is where we are headed....... Indiana (Notre Dame), Milwaukee (Harley Factory), Sturgis, S.D., Yellowstone National Park, Somewhere down thru the Colorado area and then into Missourri. Gonna be gone a month. Sorry I could not set up a few meetings with anybody but I'm not gonna be alone.

Everybody try to behave themselves here and I'll see ya when I get back. My buddy is bringing his laptop. so if I can steal it away for a few hours I'll check in on you guys...... Have a great rest of the summer !!!!!!!

PS..... of course I packed cigars...... Thank goodness for the 32 count Cigar Caddy...... Holds about 60 smokes very nicely...
    have a good time ,ride safe ,sounds like fun
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

have a great trip! I would love to travel by motorcycle but my wife has this thing about them.

you sure 60 will be enough?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

5. Default

Have a super duper trip. I envy you on this one. But to answer your question...

I hit my thumb with a hammer once, hurt like hell. When the pain stopped, I missed that too!!!
    Bitte geehrter Herr, stoppen das Spinnen der Welt, ich möchte weg erhalten.

6. Default

Keep the rubber side up...errrr down.

You bastid!!! You are going to be as close as I was to you when I was in New York!!! If you're going from Notre Dame to Milwaukee (Harley plant) you're going to be driving within about 2 miles of where I live.... DAMN!!!! FOCKER!!!

Blog Entries

Like I said on CigarPass Tommy, I need your cell number just in case we need reinforcements if Scotty decides to rear his ugly head again here!!

You know it's ALL one BIG conspiracy I'd bet Scotty would go so far as to say that George and I talk on the phone every day. Who'd ever believe that?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Have a safe and fun trip
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

Tommy have a great trip and be safe.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Like I said on CigarPass Tommy, I need your cell number just in case we need reinforcements if Scotty decides to rear his ugly head again here!!

You know it's ALL one BIG conspiracy I'd bet Scotty would go so far as to say that George and I talk on the phone every day. Who'd ever believe that?
    This kind of thing makes me want to come back. Be careful what you ask for Bill, you might just get the exact opposite.

Don't you get it go away for good scotty. You cheated members here. No one wants you around.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    This kind of thing makes me want to come back. Be careful what you ask for Bill, you might just get the exact opposite.

Oh, please, Alfred... Come back!!! I for one miss you!!!

...and come back to CigarPass too!!! Oh, that's right - you're blocked from coming back... Damn.....

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, please, Alfred... Come back!!! I for one miss you!!!

...and come back to CigarPass too!!! Oh, that's right - you're blocked from coming back... Damn.....

I would George, but I'm in the midst of a blind 5'er trade and a split. It hurts to be this flawless. Is that the best you can do?

I would George, but I'm in the midst of a blind 5'er trade and a split. It hurts to be this flawless. Is that the best you can do?
    You mean flawed.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
    You mean flawed.
    no, he meant flawless. but i think he got his cigar trading mixed up with his co(k sucking.

Blog Entries

How are you going to complete those trades on CigarWeekly when you've been banned?

Scotty was indeed banned from CigarWeekly on August 4th. Notice that's when he all of a sudden stopped posting? Rumor has it they might lift his ban in 30 days but the bottom line is Scroto is indeed BANNED from CigarWeekly at the present time.

He posted a LIE on the Island that he is still on the site but he's "invisible" Here's what he said:

You haven't seen me much over there (CW) due to the following reasons:

1.)I like to check in here from time to time
    2.)I'm on "invisible" at CW
    3.)I'm finishing up two deals and thus, I'm not posting
    4.)County politics has taken up much of my time
    5.)I have a life outside of boards-unlike those of you who have wrecked personal lives and stunted career lives.

To tell you the truth-you won't even see me posting much here after today--got lots of stuff on my plate to do.
    Once again, ANOTHER example of him lying. He also posted a lie on the Island about how he and PuroBrat were on another site and they were running a pass with eleven people. What Scroto forgot to do was check with Puro FIRST to see if he'd play along with the lie. Puro didn't and outted Scroto right away.

Once again everyone, Scroto is a liar who cannot be trusted. This is why he was banned/suspended from CW.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 08-07-2005 at 03:30 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

18. Default

Come on back you retarded ,scumbag, leghumper. I WILL have a contest guessing the date HEX bans your ass. It will prolly pay close to a box of assorted primo cigars. I might even get a sponsor or 3 . What a douchebag

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

19. Default

Who ever trades with you is truly blind. Gonna send him some Macs or maybe a Te-Amo?

SFG75, King of the Asshats.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Thread Information