Thread: Wtf?

Default Wtf?

Out of the blue! Many thanks!!! Though, I need a new mailbox.

did I miss something? I am new here, and I am at work ( somethings like pics are blocked ), but I don't really see anything that goes with the post.

Keith

Enjoy!
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    did I miss something? I am new here, and I am at work ( somethings like pics are blocked ), but I don't really see anything that goes with the post.

Keith

It's generally considered bad form to put up pictures of gifts, or "bombs". It can lead to unfair expectations, or doing things for the wrong reasons.

Very nice hit Nate!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    It's generally considered bad form to put up pictures of gifts, or "bombs". It can lead to unfair expectations, or doing things for the wrong reasons.

Very nice hit Nate!
    AAAHHH, gotcha...sorry for being such a noob, and thanks for the explanation

I am still pretty new around here but I have to say I am impressed with the generosity of the members here. Congrats on the hit

Nice one Nate.

Would you people PLEASE STOP!!!

Much like the US Park Service not wanting the public to feed the bears - let us PLEASE not feed the Shag. You'll get him all smiley and nice - and then what? He'll start tossing compliments around, open doors for old ladies, buying girl scout cookies... Hell - I betcha he even dons an apron and begins cooking gourmet meals!!!

...let us please not ruin a good thing, m'kay?

You're right gg.

Nate, you must have f'd up. If Shag is happy with the selection of cigars that he received, then you have obviously sent him the wrong package. If you look in your cooler, I'll bet that you'll find the package you meant to send him. Dispose of it properly.

Buncha fuckers....

Thread Information