Thread: Shooting over a Dutch Masters

Blog Entries

Angry Shooting over a Dutch Masters

What is the world coming to? (shaking my head in disgust)

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/ne...ralysis/43746/
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeMan View Post
    What is the world coming to? (shaking my head in disgust)

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/ne...ralysis/43746/

Ooohhhh... If wounded over not replacing a Dutch Masters, I wonder what people will do when ripped off with fake Opus X's...

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

What is wrong with these idiots? They either really really really like dutch master cigars or there is much more to the story than what we know. Now that is stupidity at it's height! Some children just can't behave themselves and play nice.
    Just another day at the office!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    What is wrong with these idiots? They either really really really like dutch master cigars or there is much more to the story than what we know. Now that is stupidity at it's height! Some children just can't behave themselves and play nice.
    For all you guys living in a bubble Dutch Masters are among the most widely used cigars (if you can call them that) that people use to wrap a "Blunt".
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

I live in the middle of nowhere, not in a bubble. I am aware of what they do by making blunts... it just never occurred to me that was a possibility, in fact it did not even cross my mind. Certainly that is a possibility though. A little extra inside, a little extra rage, a gun and who knows how much alcohol. Again I say they are simply "IDIOTS"!
    Just another day at the office!

Nobody smokes marijuana and then shoots someone. Drinkers maybe, but not potheads.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Nobody smokes marijuana and then shoots someone. Drinkers maybe, but not potheads.
    Carlos the guy got shot cause they couldn't smoke herb...

The stupidity of people out there just amazes me. I would however love to hear the results of the toxicology report because I'll willing to bet just about anything there was something along the lines of coke or meth in their systems.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Do they have a test for trailer trashness?

Thread Information