Thread: New smokes?

Blog Entries

Default New smokes?

What new releases have you guys been smoking since IPCPR? I've only had the HdM Legend and the Mac '68......neither of which I enjoyed.

I'm anxious to get my hands on the new Torano tribute release......I just picked up some of the 04's and they are fantastic. Haven't seen the new Illusione offering yet either, Cruzado is what its called I think.

Hopefully some new stuff will start showing up around here.

Blog Entries

I've had a couple of the Cubao, I think they're a Pete or Pepin thing Very nice cigars

somked a fiver of the La Riqueza, I like them also, but not as much as the Cubao.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    What new releases have you guys been smoking since IPCPR? I've only had the HdM Legend and the Mac '68......neither of which I enjoyed.

I'm anxious to get my hands on the new Torano tribute release......I just picked up some of the 04's and they are fantastic. Haven't seen the new Illusione offering yet either, Cruzado is what its called I think.

Hopefully some new stuff will start showing up around here.

I still have 1/2 box of the TT 04's left. Great cigar, as I remember. I think I'm going to have to dig 'em out and smoke 'em.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    I've had a couple of the Cubao, I think they're a Pete or Pepin thing Very nice cigars

somked a fiver of the La Riqueza, I like them also, but not as much as the Cubao.
    Some jerk blew me up with a La Riqueza not too long ago.....I agree its a very nice smoke. Full of flavor but not too strong......went very well with my gin and tonic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    I still have 1/2 box of the TT 04's left. Great cigar, as I remember. I think I'm going to have to dig 'em out and smoke 'em.
    Hell yeah!! The ones I picked up are smoking very well. If you want to trade some of those send me a PM Mark.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I got in on those TT '04s also, I'm trying hard not to keep smoking on them, They're the best Torano I've ever had!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

i had a couple of the Riquezas but didn't care for them much. aside from that, i had a cubao which i liked. i'm trying to get my hands on the new la aroma de cubas.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

La Flor Dominicana Los Perfectos Samplers......Very NICE.

Blog Entries

Are there any smokes unveiled at IPCPR that sound intriguing? Here are some smokes I've heard about that I want to try:

CAO La Traviata
    Padron 45th Reserva De Familia
    Torano Exodus 50 Years
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Thread Information