Thread: IPCPR news and pics...new sticks coming soon!

Default IPCPR news and pics...new sticks coming soon!

I posted this elsewhere but decided to also post this here...this is my first home!

Gurkha-

Assasin and Evil were blended with a couple of the Reps from Gurkha. The evil being one step down in strength. The Archive is a new blend. The Triads are Hansotia's creation. The connecticut is supposed to retail for $50 and the maduro for $100!!!

These will need to be smoked and reviewed.

Oliva-
    The 3 Cain varieties. Great stick! The F3 is the shorter one with a different ligero blend to make it stronger.

There were some Olive V diademas floating around(same shape of the special S if you remember those). No pic though. Gonna be a show special from what I heard when your shop does an event.

Heavenly-

Well...they are going to get into the REAL cigar market with the new RED Lion cigar. Manufactured in a plant that produces some of your FAVORITE cigars and I can't say who. This cigar is actually pretty good! The habano being stronger than the maduro ala El Rico habano...lol.

The Tantra is a red/Blue variety. They are supposed to be competing with the acid Kuba. All I can say is....I could smell them through my luggage.

EO cigars-

CUBAO MADURO!!!!! Need I say more! Also the Murcielago should be an amazing addition the this already stout and tasty line. These are stand up guys and even though they KNOW they have an awesome product are still some of the hardest working guys at the show!

Drew Estates-

I must say some people are greedy bastards. I am talking about the people who walk by a SWIPE the display cigars. I am sorry but low lives like that should not be at the show. I was lucky to get one of the new T52's directly from Saka's last box. This is gonna probably be my favorite for this year. Take the Liga 9 and amp it up with spice! WOOHOOO

There is also a blondie Belicoso and a Kuba maduro now.

Fuego and Illusione-

Illusione has the new Nosotros coming out. Should be a killer stick(havent gotten to smoke it...yet.

Fuego has his 777 in a corojo now. Gonna be a hit..guaranteed.

Altadis-

The new 75th Anniversary Montecristo will be released shortly.

They also have an operation Hope sampler where they send the profits to I do believe it was the Caribbean islands. I will tell you this. The sampler alone is worth it for the new montecristo cutter. I have had almost every cutter out there. There has YET to be a cutter that cuts as EASILY as this one. Not only does it weigh almost nothing I have never in my life had a cigar cut so easily.

They are also releasing all four te amo blends in a "nub sized" package.

The Frank Llaneza is gonna be the new big dog this year. Supposed to be rediculously good. I cant seem to find mine so I will let ya know when I smoke it. LOL

General Cigars-

The Uppercut(the one that says sample) is a new cigar made in the punch factory. I hope its as good as the name is catchy!

There is also the new La Gloria Cubana #3

The Brioso is a new bundle they are releasing also. Not to mention a new La Ecspecion blend.

CAO and Torano-

The Exodus 50th-great smoke

And The La Traviata from CAO is gonna be a great $5 smoke! They are also going to have a new CAO flavor which is Caramelo Joe. Caramel Machiato type flavor. Will upload a pic shortly

Those are the Gold reserves but I Think those were out already. Basically an aged gold with a little more body but not too much. Sound delish!

Don Pepin had an event tampa a couple weeks ago and I got to see the new My Father Maduro first hand. Not even their rep had smoked it. They had them at the show in cases. Tatuaje had the Dracs out and also the white box which was rumored to be naked franks. The new Verocu tubes and the tat black tubes were on display also. SOO NICE!

I know there is soo much more but this is what I had time to write.

Wow, very nice write-up. Thank you for sharing the information and pictures. Really makes me want to go to that sometime.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Heard anything about an MB4?

Last I h eard about the MB4 I Talked to Jose Oliva 2 years ago and said it was coming.

I will see what I can find out next time I see him.

Blog Entries

Thanks for passing this along. Did anything from the show stand out in your mind as a 'must have?'

Enough about cigars -- let's talk air hockey!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EGQ View Post
    Enough about cigars -- let's talk air hockey!
    LMAO!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Let's not talk about air hockey. Some chic spilled a full pint of guiness on my air hockey table last week at my birthday bash.

Quick spill clean up and leaving the fans on for quite a while I hope saved it.

$50-$100 for a single Gurkha? I can't wait to see the review on those.

Blog Entries

Those La Gloria Perfectos look cool and I am eager to try the new Liga Privada. Nice pics!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

11. Default

Got a handful of the new Joya de Nicaragua and T52 and Liga 9 from a friend who is a DE rep and . I love them . I owe a certain buttwipe(cough....Badwhale.......... cough) here some cigars and might just send him a couple along with some other primos LOLOLOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Thread Information