Thread: Spiraling Downward...

Default Spiraling Downward...

I have recently found myself rather addicted to the well known site of CB. Rather unfortunate, simply because i find myself on the site all the time, and constantly buying a new stick - or five - to try. Which then leads me to not have enough space in a single humidor, so i get another. After my second one filled up, i realized that i am in need to make myself a coolidor. So off i am looking where to buy the wood to line it with, and debating to myself weather or not to make it a stand up - with shelves of course - or one that is simple a lay down. I have found myself in a downward spiral but in a sadistic way - i am enjoying it. Currently i am wondering if anyone else has had issues with this. Or if i am a lone soul in my quest to have at least a taste of every adequate cigar.

-Ghost8475
    aka Nick

Blog Entries

Nah... I am the model of self control!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

My wife hates me getting within 2 miles of any cigar shop - anywhere...

It's a slippery slope followed by a very large cliff.

I'm just glad that the devil site (Cbid) doesn't deliver to Canada, I can't see my wife being happy about weekly deliveries
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Hmmm, guess i won't mention anything about the lifetime supply of CBid plastic pouches in the box next to my coolerdor.

sammis

Default same here

looks like im heading down that same road as well. I just got my humi a week ago and shes almost full (thanks in part to our fellow botl sammis). I guess coolidor is the next step.
    Why must i settle for just comfortable?
    I have one life to live.
    And i want to be wealthy!
    No reason i shouldnt want to be.

The last Chaplain we had here left his almost fully stocked coolidor for the "Saturday Night Smoke" we've been having since February. If the new Chaplain coming in the next couple months doesn't want to continue our tradition then I'll be the new owner of a slightly used and very full coolidor.

In addition to my 3 other humidors.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    The last Chaplain we had here left his almost fully stocked coolidor for the "Saturday Night Smoke" we've been having since February. If the new Chaplain coming in the next couple months doesn't want to continue our tradition then I'll be the new owner of a slightly used and very full coolidor.

In addition to my 3 other humidors.

Kris
    Man, is it nice that you are taking time out to spend some quality time with your extended "family" I am glad that y'all get to do that.
    Thanks for your commitment, and keep the stick burning.

Keith

Thread Information