Thread: NFL 09 Season

Default NFL 09 Season

whos your squad and what do you think they will do this year?

I love the Lions. i know i know. boo me off the forum. i'm thinking 4 wins this season for my boys. i know anyone who picks michael vick up is going to be heavily criticized but how much worse can an 0-16 team get? vick for lions QB 09. Stafford whooooo

Blog Entries

The Bills... who will, in keeping with the time honored tradition of the club, once again do nothing. Let me be the first to say, "There's always next year."

Mine is this coming seasons Super Bowl Champs, the New England Patriots.

Pathers baby!!! We got an explosive offense, a powerful O-Line and one of the best defenses in the league! I think they'll go all the way!
    All my ex's live in Texas.

Blog Entries

They still play professional football? I could not care any less.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Oakland Raiders and if they can go 8-8 this year, I will be happy. If they do not quite hit the 8-8 mark, but beat the Broncos twice, I will be happy...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

7. Default

Eagles baby... cant wait to see Vick on the field. Our offense is serious this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuma787 View Post
    Pathers baby!!! We got an explosive offense, a powerful O-Line and one of the best defenses in the league! I think they'll go all the way!

Oooh... For me - the Panthers really came out of nowhere last year. I did not expect for them to be so tough. I hear you - they could be truly killer.

Favre joins the Vikings - Cutler the Bears - Rogers at GB - and Detroit rebuilding? What a great combo for a division that could be the most hard fought in the league. I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Bears for me...

Thread Information