Thread: The Wooden Indian Expeditions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default The Wooden Indian Expeditions

The Wooden Indian Expeditions

South Florida is blessed with an abundance of cigar shops… or cursed, depending upon your point of view. It occurred to me that in my neck of the woods there must be fifty cigar shops conveniently located just off the major thoroughfares. There are several within a short drive from my home. Not many of them are “spectacular” destinations. Sometimes the only thing that sets one apart from the others is the Wooden Indian.

Our board already has a B&M thread which includes a link to another site, so this may at first seem redundant. I envision something a little more detailed than just a shop name and an address… but not a review, per se… which would require expertise… which I admittedly do not possess.

When I stop by a shop I’ll snap a few photos and jot down a few impressions. Feel free to do the same, but please be respectful to the shopkeepers and patrons – especially when posting your experiences. I’ll refrain from including the local gas station display of top-shelf White Owls, regardless of the bargain basement prices. *ahem*

Oh, and to give credit where credit is due: The blame for this falls squarely upon badwhale for setting the standard with the photo-enhanced format he introduced in the cigar review forum. (Nice job, whale.)

Disclaimer and Full Disclosure:
    Do not smoke. It is bad for you. These cigar shop impressions are provided for informational purposes only. I have no financial interest or ownership interest in any cigar shop, store, retailer, wholesaler, distributor, manufacturer, packager, shipper, stevedore, roller, farmer, harvester, or tobacco farm land lease holder, nor do I receive any other benefit, explicit or implied, from the inclusion of or review of any establishment herein named, referred to, or otherwise described. This is just for fun. I think wooden Indians are cool.
    Last edited by Smoked!; 09-03-2009 at 09:37 AM.

Thread Information