Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ingeneous

Default ingeneous

not sure why they didn't think of this before, but what a great way to save a little.

http://www.bestcigarprices.com/especials/VVSFGI/

anyone had one of these, even pre double stick? The price is decent, but not sure if they are dog rockets or not.

Keith

Blog Entries

How about THIS for ingenious, Spanky?

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    How about THIS for ingenious, Spanky?

Will
    Ha Ha Ha , I am saving up for the Newbie sampler...since you yahoos raised the starting price , I am going to have to walk to work a couple of days so i can finally afford to try it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    Ha Ha Ha , I am saving up for the Newbie sampler...since you yahoos raised the starting price , I am going to have to walk to work a couple of days so i can finally afford to try it.
    What do you mean "raised the start price"? Its been $50 bucks for this and the last one...

Uncle Tupelo

I know, I asshatted that one, I was in the middle of doing an edit because I read the wrong part.

there I go again letting my brain go into idle mode...man I need to stop that.

So much for my post being witty .

Blog Entries

I know, I asshatted that one, I was in the middle of doing an edit because I read the wrong part.

there I go again letting my brain go into idle mode...man I need to stop that.

So much for my post being witty .
    Maybe you should just stop trying to be witty?

If you can't be disciplined enough to save up $50 for the NST, which you've been telling us since 08/03 that you're doing, perhaps it's really not as important to you as you would have us believe.

Blog Entries

not sure why they didn't think of this before, but what a great way to save a little.

http://www.bestcigarprices.com/especials/VVSFGI/

anyone had one of these, even pre double stick? The price is decent, but not sure if they are dog rockets or not.

Keith
    I don't know, man. If I've learned ANYTHING since starting this hobby, it's that most of the guys on here enjoy saving a buck, but also recognize that you usually get what you pay for. The smokes in that link look like shit. I wouldn't spend $5 for them, much less $30. I don't know why.

Maybe read some reviews (badwhale's been killing it), and go with those. You can get a 5-er of Padron Maduro 3000's shipped that will kick the crap out of whatever gimmick BCP is pushing this week, and cost you less to have it shipped to you.

I don't know. If you're wanting to experience some good smokes, stop throwing away your money to crap.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Maybe you should just stop trying to be witty?

If you can't be disciplined enough to save up $50 for the NST, which you've been telling us since 08/03 that you're doing, perhaps it's really not as important to you as you would have us believe.
    Ouch, if I had feelings, they would be hurt

I do want to try the sampler, but need to stop buying the sticks that I KNOW I like for a week so I can pony up the money for the sampler

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I don't know, man. If I've learned ANYTHING since starting this hobby, it's that most of the guys on here enjoy saving a buck, but also recognize that you usually get what you pay for. The smokes in that link look like shit. I wouldn't spend $5 for them, much less $30. I don't know why.

Maybe read some reviews (badwhale's been killing it), and go with those. You can get a 5-er of Padron Maduro 3000's shipped that will kick the crap out of whatever gimmick BCP is pushing this week, and cost you less to have it shipped to you.

I don't know. If you're wanting to experience some good smokes, stop throwing away your money to crap.
    Very nice suggestion, I am actually going to the B&M on lunch to pick up a couple of the Pardrons. I just thought it was kind of a neat idea...a gimmick, I know, but a cool one.

Blog Entries

Ouch, if I had feelings, they would be hurt

I do want to try the sampler, but need to stop buying the sticks that I KNOW I like for a week so I can pony up the money for the sampler
    Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure that I'm just saying what many others are thinking.

Nice to know you don't have any feelings though. Maybe they're stashed in the same place your discipline is?

Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure that I'm just saying what many others are thinking.

Nice to know you don't have any feelings though. Maybe they're stashed in the same place your discipline is?
    If you find either one, please let me know

Blog Entries

I don't think I'm in much danger on one count, and am caring less and less about the other.

Blog Entries

Did you check lost and found? maybe you left them on the little bus?
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Did you check lost and found? maybe you left them on the little bus?
    LMAO
    trying to get hold of the driver, but don't know the number

Blog Entries

LMAO
    trying to get hold of the driver, but don't know the number
    Wow, you mean they actually let you on the little bus? Their standards must be slipping.

Wow, you mean they actually let you on the little bus? Their standards must be slipping.
    oh, he actually meant little bus, I thought he was referring to the short bus.

Blog Entries

ibarney5 is that you?

Dude,

You seem like you enjoy cigars, and are pretty friendly. Again, I think you should take your time, and read around see what you enjoy and also branch out. There are lots of cigars out there to try (that aren't cheap ass dog rockets. there's lots of those too.)

Basically, in addition to the community, I've learned alot more about cigars and the board has helped guide the contents of my humidor to some really nice stuff. Not all hella expensive HTF stuff, just nice stuff. There's lots of good info on here.

I would advise you quit the spaz posting all over the place, and take your time before you hit the reply button.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

oh, he actually meant little bus, I thought he was referring to the short bus.
    So now you're gonna insult children with disabilities? You think they'd let you on that bus either?

Wow, sorry guys, I thought I was coming across as joking Sheesh, I wasn't trying to piss anybody off. Every one here seemed to have a decent sense of humor, and I thought I playing on that, but I apologize for any insult I may have slung.

Keith

Blog Entries

Wow, sorry guys, I thought I was coming across as joking Sheesh, I wasn't trying to piss anybody off. Every one here seemed to have a decent sense of humor, and I thought I playing on that, but I apologize for any insult I may have slung.

Keith
    Apology #2 in a little over a month. I think if I were you I would just STFU for a bit, I'm just sayin'.

Thread Information