I watched Shoot Em Up while at our camp Saturday night with my dad. Everyone else went to bed, but he and I stayed up and watched this. It was a pretty good movie, not much to the story, maybe 20 minutes total of it? The rest, none stop action, which was done in an over the top style. Normally I dont like this kinda action style but it fit the movie quite well and worked. I never found myself bored throughout the movie, which usually happens in an all action movie such as this. Even though there wasn't much story to the movie, it kept me entertained and hooked. The only negative thing I can say about it is, there is no rewatch-ability to it.

I watched Adventureland Sunday night while sitting on the back porch smoking a few smokes. I was expecting it to be funnier than it was, but at the end it really didn't matter as I really enjoyed the movie for what it was. It was cool seeing the area in a film as I grew up and still live out side the Pittsburgh area and have been to Kennywood several times. Not too many films are based in the area, so it was pretty cool seeing it on the big screen. The story itself was nothing spectacular, but was still very enjoyable. It's been a while since I've seen a movie that is simply about everyday life, no once in a life time event, no crisis, no out of the ordinary events and still be interesting.