Thread: Tampa Humidor

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Tampa Humidor

Not sure if this is the correct place for this.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the customer service at Tampa Humidor is excellent. My order was short by 1 cigar, so I called them right away and Rebecca answered the phone. Not only was she polite and professional, but she also took care of my problem right away. I don't think I was on the phone longer than 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyr View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct place for this.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the customer service at Tampa Humidor is excellent. My order was short by 1 cigar, so I called them right away and Rebecca answered the phone. Not only was she polite and professional, but she also took care of my problem right away. I don't think I was on the phone longer than 2 minutes.
    Happened to me as well. I was short a cigar and called and the guy actually remembered putting my order together and knew he made a mistake. Sent the cigar quick with no hassle. I love ordering singles from them. Free shipping and a little more options to choose from than my local b&m's.

Blog Entries

Just goes to show that good customer service goes a long way. I try to keep this in mind at work when I get customers that have been given the runaround (it pisses me off). So keep in mind good service throughout your daily lives!

Does anyone else think it odd that 2 people on the same board with a fairly small active population get shorted a cigar each and the order taker actually remembers screwing up the order on one of them? It makes me wonder how many other times it's happened and whether it's intentional or not.

I have no personal experience with Tampa Humidor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Does anyone else think it odd that 2 people on the same board with a fairly small active population get shorted a cigar each and the order taker actually remembers screwing up the order on one of them? It makes me wonder how many other times it's happened and whether it's intentional or not.

I have no personal experience with Tampa Humidor.
    Yeah the guy didn't ACTUALLY remember screwing up, he just said yeah he remembered putting the order together and he was sorry and would send it again but yeah your right this could happen all the time and them just act like nothing. I mean the only reason I noticed is because it was a small order. If it was a larger order I probably wouldn't have even payed attention.

I can tell you from being local to them and doing business with them that is not normal practice.

Tampa Humidor is actually a VERY small business run with only a couple of people doing shipping and receiving outside of the owner. There are others but they work mainly the front and the lounge.

Sadly Sometimes mistakes happen but they are VERY willing to fix the problems which is why I always give them my business. I had one issue YEARS ago from a humidor I had purchased. Needless to say I was given many options and an apology.

There are good people!

Thread Information