Thread: Cigar holders/shameless promotion

Default Cigar holders/shameless promotion

Just wanted to do a little shameless promoting for my local B&M. They have sets of meerschaum cigar holders for sale that do wonders for those cigars you want to smoke down to nothing.

Personally, I have 3 different holders all close to the same size but mostly around a 40-50 ring gauge. I use them when I smoke AF Hemingways, Casa Magna Pikitos, Tatuaje Noellas, and others.

They run around $10.00 a piece but its a great investment if you don't want to deal with using a toothpick/dart to smoke your favorite sticks down to nothing. They're also easy to clean and keep your fingers cool and free of burn blisters

Here's a link to their web page if you want to pick up some:
    http://www.tobacco-barn.com/p-4037-c...eerschaum.aspx

2. Default Cigar holder

I found this really cool cigar accessory that will allow you to smoke it to the end. http://www.thecigarstub.com

3. Default

bahahaha. i cant help but to think of roach clips.

If you're using those as roach clips you must be hanging out with Cheech & Chong!!

Dave's not here, man!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    Dave's not here, man!!
    LOL!! A buddy and I had a telemarketer going for 20 minutes on that

Is this stuff necessary?? I mean come on... Are you guys hand models? Don't wanna ruin your manicure??? You gotta be kidding me....
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Sorry I have hulk hands that aren't burn proof so instead of blistering my index and thumb I'd rather burn it down to ashes comfortably without looking like a pothead with a roach clip

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    Is this stuff necessary?? I mean come on... Are you guys hand models? Don't wanna ruin your manicure??? You gotta be kidding me....
    That's kinda what I was thinking.

Kinda hookey...
    I am looking to buy my dad one of the big-ass clothes pin style cigar holders.
    We fish and camp a lot and he is always looking for a place to set his gar. I always bend him an emptied beer can to cradle it in.

There are so few cigars that I smoke that even get me close to smoking it that far. I think I have gotten CLOSE to feeling the warmth on my fingers possibly once in the last year or two. I never understood the allure.

There are lots of good cigars but why does everyone smoke them down to the nastiness?

Possibly I am not the norm?

Thread Information