Thread: Nica Libre

Blog Entries

Default Nica Libre

Anyone curious about these should give them a try.

I was gifted a few by a very generous member here, and I must say, I really like them! Are they the equivalent of high end Padron? Not at all. They do, however have some great rich tobacco flavor on top of outstanding construction and a quite reasonable price.

Smoked one right off the truck, and I'm really impressed... Maybe enough to do a full review once they've rested a bit
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Nice, thanks for the info. I've been curious about them, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Can't wait for the full review.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

I have seen these too, and I have to admit they look mighty tasty! Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

I'm actually putting in an order at Cigar.com and was gonna ask about these. Thanks for the info!

Kris

I got some of these in the monthly cigar club from CigarsInternational.com. From what I remember I really enjoyed the one I had. Unfortunately, I cannot recall much about it. I probably have notes written down somewhere. I do remember that I liked them enough to look for more.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Just a heads up. There's a 15 count sampler pack on the devil site, for $33. It comes with three sticks of each size produced. I've been reading a bit about these smokes and decided to jump on the deal. Bid ends on Sept. 28th, at 11:45pm Eastern.

Boxes(20 ct.) are $50-$65 on CI.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this is one of the weekly specials. There are 135 samplers up for grabs.
    Last edited by logan37; 09-26-2009 at 11:15 AM.

7. Default

Thanks for the post; a couple buddies and I gifted a box of these to a friend to celebrate the birth of their son--the retailer sent us a sampler for the purchase so I've got one I've been wanting to smoke...

Thread Information