I see people having interest in doing this so we are going to do 1. I do not have a unit in mind yet so we can discuss this as we collect cigars .I would like the receivers to have a tie to someone or their family on the board. If you want to send some cigars send them to me ,my addy is in my profile. I DO NOT need any $ for shipping I will cover this myself.

Whatever you want to send is fine,some us have the means to send more than others. I dont really care if you can only afford to send 2 cigars,thats cool. All packages sent for this will remain private and not discussed by me to anybody else. I will re package all of them together.

If we have a huge turnout maybe we can send a couple of units cigars instead of just 1 unit. I have participated in a few of these and IMHO there is no need to send real heavy or strong cigars. Most of the men are not avid cigar smokers but still like an occasional cigar. If you give a novice a Joya de Nigaragua Antano all you are gonna do is make the guy puke .

I say we collect for about 2 weeks and figure out who we are going to send these to .

Kevin