Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hey guys whats up? ive been floating around on these fourms for a couple of years now and have never really gotten into posting but i thought i would give it a shot...

A little bit about me: Im 20 years old-- almost 21 and I go to SJU in philly... If anyone is in ther area let me know of any events going on... ive been smoking cigars for about 5 or 6 years now... Im an avid sports fan and love weightlifting...

As far as my cigar history, ive tried a vast majority of cigars but am always looking for a new stick to try. I tend to prefer more full bodied cigars and mostly smoke maduros. Some of my favorite cigars include: La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro , any Ashton, Nub Maduro, Opus x...

I look forward to being here and learning as much as possible about one of my hobbies and hope to share any wealth of knowledge that I have of cigars.

welcome from NW PA

Welcome from CT.

Andrew
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Blog Entries

Welcome from northwest Louisiana.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UPinSmoke16 View Post
    Hey guys whats up? ive been floating around on these fourms for a couple of years now and have never really gotten into posting but i thought i would give it a shot...

A little bit about me: Im 20 years old-- almost 21 and I go to SJU in philly... If anyone is in ther area let me know of any events going on... ive been smoking cigars for about 5 or 6 years now... Im an avid sports fan and love weightlifting...

As far as my cigar history, ive tried a vast majority of cigars but am always looking for a new stick to try. I tend to prefer more full bodied cigars and mostly smoke maduros. Some of my favorite cigars include: La Gloria Cubana Serie R maduro , any Ashton, Nub Maduro, Opus x...

I look forward to being here and learning as much as possible about one of my hobbies and hope to share any wealth of knowledge that I have of cigars.
    Damn, so you started smoking cigars when you were like 14 or so?

Welcome to the board.

Blog Entries

I might have had my first Backwoods by 14 or so. I was an early smoker, but a late drinker.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Damn, so you started smoking cigars when you were like 14 or so?

Welcome to the board.
    haha my bad i started smoking cigars when i was about 16 or so... so i guess its been on and off for almost 5 years... ive never been a heavy smoker, i typically would smoke 1 or 2 a week... once i got into college my freshman and sophmore years i kinda bumed off of it a had maybe one a month or so but i started getting back into it again... but i never stopped collecting cigars... every once in a while when i would go home i would visit a couple of my local b&m's and get a couple nice sticks...

btw if any one is near wilmington de, i found a b&m thats kind of hidden away and they usually have opus x's in stock... i know they are sometimes hard to find but when they get their 6 or 7 boxes they typically have them for a couple of months...

Blog Entries

Welcome from CO
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Thread Information